• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PILOT ROAD 2 Group (Self) Buy for FJRForum.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:blink: Hello Toecutter,

Just wanted to thank you for the instructions you sent to me on paypal.

I followed them and received an e-mail to the effect that $279.95 has been sent to....

so I guess that I am in and will be looking forward to the arrival of one set of

Michelin Pilot Road 2's 180/55-17 and 120/70-17.

If I didn't mention it already, thanks for the time and effort expended in putting this

together for the FJR Forum community...had just over 2,000 miles on my new BT0-21's,

but with a planned ride in June of 2008 of about 5,000 miles to Portland, OR. to have

GP suspension install my fork rebuild and Penske shock, I was wondering if I was going

to make it home before the wear bars showing through and having some local dealer in

Podunkville bend me over for a new set of tires while on the road.

Peace of mind will be with me as I embark on that long road trip to the west coast and

back with a number of scenic detours to the gorge near Twin Falls, ID., Columbia River

Gorge, Crater Lake, Steamboat Springs, Mt. Evans, Estes Park, Pikes Peak etc., etc.

Scott

Hello Toecutter, I'm in too. Please send email and I will send payment by paypal. Thanks for the trouble you have went to for this deal. Harold

Thanks, Paypal sent. Have a great week. Harold

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Bob, thanks for the legwork cutting this deal for us, I would like to order two sets, PM me with the details.

Count me in too. I don't need them just yet, but will need another set before too long Thanks

Paypal sent - Thanks again Toecutter...

Last edited by a moderator:
Last Call!!!
GB ends in One Hour!!!

12:00pm EST
So Toecutter, what's next?

Are they going to send confirmation?

Looks like a great response: I wonder if they have enough in stock?

Thanks again.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.