Playstation 2 Virtual FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boardsNbikes

Reaction score
I've haven't seen this mentioned yet but you can ride a virtual 2005 FJR1300 in the new computer game Tourist Trophy for the Sony Playstation 2. :dribble: Official Web Site Go to Bikes and then select Yamaha. FJR is the first Yamaha shown. There's a slew of modern and classic motorcycles you can ride. Frankly, I was shocked the FJR was in the game.

Enjoy

I have the japanese version, but can't find the FJR.

Maybe I have to complete more of the game first....

There was a post and a link here a while back for Tourist Trophy. When I check it out and checked out the available bikes, I was dissapointed to find NO FJR there.

Whats up with that? Is there more than one version? I don't use the PS2 but my son does, and he called last night to say that he had just gotten this game. Hmmmm I guess I'll have to call him back and see whether or not his has an FJR.

I have the japanese version, but can't find the FJR.

Maybe I have to complete more of the game first....
I'm not a gamer so I don't understand how these work...but it's a new US released just days ago so maybe that's it.

I just got home with it and from what i seen on the web link that frank tabias sent me no fjr but wow what graphics

Last edited by a moderator:
I've haven't seen this mentioned yet but you can ride a virtual 2005 FJR1300 in the new computer game Tourist Trophy for the Sony Playstation 2.  :dribble:   Official Web Site  Go to Bikes and then select Yamaha.  FJR is the first Yamaha shown.  There's a slew of modern and classic motorcycles you can ride.  Frankly, I was shocked the FJR was in the game.
Enjoy
Click on the "official website", then click on "bikes" and you'll find the FJR. PM. <><

Ha the FJR is on the web page and I was surprised with the official description!

So it is true that they tuned down the 2004 and later FJRs to give a more relaxed handling!!!! :p

63312454-L.jpg

Well unless its hidden in the secret unlock portion of the game the us version has no fjr it does have an fj and r1

I haven't played the game but it's from the same people who made Grand Truismo. In GT there are two modes one is "Arcade" the other is "Grand Turismo". The arcade presents the user with a subset of the cars available. In GT mode there is kind of a map with a bunch of places you can check out, used car lot, training, etc., etc. There are also country icons. When you go to a particular country you are able to shop for new vehicles manufactured in that country. I bet there is some kind of equivalent in Tourist Trophy. They may still hold back some real classics ... like maybe an RC45 or M1. At any rate you will need credits to purchase. So you may have to work for the ride on the FJR. Maybe the wait will be worth it :haha: