PNW Spring Tech Meet #12

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Havent been to the Tech meet in a couple of years, would love to see you all. My FJR needs work on the front forks so I will probably show up on something different.
Please do come by. Been a while.

Hi Ho, HI Ho, it's off to the Pie Meet err, ah, Tech Meet I go.

Pacific Northwet, yes it is raining!
uhoh.gif

Thank you AuburnFJR and all that contributed to a fantastic tech day gathering.

The food was delicious and plentiful.

The people there were first class and it was a big pleasure seeing everyone.

Thank you again and looking forward to the next tech day :)

Sorry I was late but glad I attended this FJR lovefest; really enjoyed the suspension discussion. Thanks for putting this together.
smile.png

Most excellent day y'all.

Thanks to all that attended and Auburn and Mrs. for opening up their home to the crew!

--G

Thanks to Bryan and Marissa for another great PNW tech meet, great turnout, great to see old faces and all the new faces. It was great to have Barry from KFG/GP take time out to come give the mini seminar on suspension.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who rides a Kawasaki to an FJR event must be confused, going through some kind of mid-life crisis, and in dire need of FJR counseling.
[img=[URL="https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/escapefjrtist/Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg%5D"]https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/escapefjrtist/Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg][/URL]

--G
Anyone who rides a Kawasaki to an FJR event must be confused, going through some kind of mid-life crisis, and in dire need of FJR counseling.
[img=[URL="https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/escapefjrtist/Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg%5D"]https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/escapefjrtist/Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg][/URL]

--G
Yea, I picked up on that, too.

Big thanks to Bryan and family for a great day! First event for me , it was really nice to put faces to familiar forum names. What an outstanding group!

New friends, FJRs, good food and entertainment provided by one challenging driveway. Doesn't get much better.
punk.gif
Can't wait for the next one.

Another rendezvous in the books, what a gathering of independent gregarious folks. Thanks a bunch to Bryan and Marissa for hosting one of my highlights of every bike year. Bryan has the drain pans and a drill press etc., but Marissa has the chow. What a great buffet, apple pie was superb, I am sure Niehart got a slice. I do not wrench much anymore but enjoy the social aspect a bunch and watching George get the last drop of oil out of a fork tube. Seeing Dave and Collen with the tag-a-long Kawasaki. Sportsguy did not touch his bike, what a relief. Back again in the fall I hope, and to those who could not make it, better luck next time.

I forgot who I was talking to at the end of the day about replacing his clutch slave, who ever this was PM me. I have a Gen 1 slave for you.

Thanks again Bryan and Marissa for hosting the spring tech meet. It was great fun as always and, as much as I like pizza, the lunch buffet was superb. Apologies to Pie Man for taking the first slice; if there was any justice in the world, that honour would have gone to you. And thanks again George for the instruction and letting me help you change my fork oil.

+1 on what everyone said. It was my first tech meet and I had a wonderful time. Thank you!!

My bike now has new spark plugs and brake fluid. I also have lots of info on the options to improve the suspension.

And it did not even rain :)

10308364_10152429284707152_6404809367128080213_n.jpg

Thanks to Bryan and family, and to GP suspensions. I really enjoyed the camaraderie, the demo, the lunch, and the pie!

Another great PNW Tech meet! Nice to see the group again, cant thank our host(s) enough!!! Came home with a ton of great ideas and I just might have to take Barry up on the offer to lift my tricar!
bike.gif