PNW Spring Tech Meet #12

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in! I'll bring my Morgan Carbtune along. Looking forward to meeting fellow Feejer folks.
You have a PM. If you catch it right, several ride down through Duval and you could ride with them They will post up a few days before to let people know the route and times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in! I'll bring my Morgan Carbtune along. Looking forward to meeting fellow Feejer folks.
'blueman, I'm in the Woods Creek area, just north of Monroe. For those interested, the north end group typically meets at the 5bucks in Carnation for the ride down, Be happy to pick you up on the way through Duvall!

--G

'blueman, I'm in the Woods Creek area, just north of Monroe. For those interested, the north end group typically meets at the 5bucks in Carnation for the ride down, Be happy to pick you up on the way through Duvall!

--G
'artist,let's do it! Post up a time or PM me, I'll be there.

Haven't been on the forum for some time. Kept meaning to check on next tech. Saw the meet on KFG site! Put me down for one. Sarge may show up but the horses are getting new tires that day.

I'd like to attend if space is still available.

Is there an opportunity to learn how to change some fluids - brake, clutch, and coolant? I can do my own engine oil and final drive oil but I've never learned how to replace those others. It would be great if someone would be willing to walk me through it the first time.

Thanks,

Mark

Oops. Spoke to soon. As much as I wanted to come and show off the new toy, I had made a commitment to assist in the Rose City 500 and will be in Detroit all afternoon. My mistake, can't make it.

Oops. Spoke to soon. As much as I wanted to come and show off the new toy, I had made a commitment to assist in the Rose City 500 and will be in Detroit all afternoon. My mistake, can't make it.
And we were looking forward to test rides!

We will miss seeing you Ken.