Pole Creek Single Track

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE! I bet you have a few teeth marks in your heart when you almost didn't make that turn beside that drop off.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! :dribble:

Hey Scott, I stayed in the little campground on the west side of town decades ago...where was the riding from town?

"sprocket" Scott, An Outstanding Video; Very Nicely Done, Thank You!

Mark and Steve, Tucson Joe and Papa Chuy taught rushes and fjrrider everything they know about off road riding!

Last edited by a moderator:
"sprocket" Scott, An Outstanding Video; Very Nicely Done, Thank You!

Mark and Steve, Tucson Joe and Papa Chuy taught rushes and fjrrider everything they know about off road riding!
Can't fool me Don...I've seen the videos.

I do understand though that Scott is the master at charging water crossings....which I did not happen to see on Scott's video above...

Mark that was south on 550 a bit, then up Engineer and over Cinnamon Pass towards Lake City. That trail (Pole Creek) was just after crossing over the Continental Divide heading east.

Papa Chuy taught Russ and I some stuff alright, it didn’t have anything to do with off road riding though: lol:

If it wasn’t for uncle Bill (he was the only one to see me go down)I would have made up a big ol fat lie....something like a crocodile or shark on mota...somethin!

How the heck ya hold yer head so still? :)

Nice editing job. You'll have ta teach me how...

Plush KTM suspension!

Music sould be on the video in a day or 2. Its taken me awhile to figure out how to edit and upload, download. I got somemore I'm gonna do just to get it down. I'm still looking for your footage...do you have it?

How the heck ya hold yer head so still? :)

Nice editing job. You'll have ta teach me how...

Plush KTM suspension!

Music sould be on the video in a day or 2. Its taken me awhile to figure out how to edit and upload, download. I got somemore I'm gonna do just to get it down. I'm still looking for your footage...do you have it?
On that little computer I had out there. I'll try ta figger out how to send ya a copy.