• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Police seat and radio box

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Helmet

Reaction score
I have the police solo seat and radio box I'd like to trade. I'm after rider and pillion seat in exchange or just a trade for the radio box for a pillion rear.

66F03240-8A8B-470A-96DA-62F6DE0418A4-5495-0000044F8400092F_zps95d73fd5.jpg

MyFJR1.jpg

Anyone who is after the box for a permanent setup for solo riding I also have the crash bars I'd be willing to sell/ trade for genuine rear footpegs.

CrashBars007.jpg

CrashBars004.jpg

The box will suit a gen 2 and probably 3 as the rear is the same as gen2. On mine the rear plastics have been cut back appeox 3" to allow the metal base plate for the radio to fit. Apparently you can fit it by cutting the base plate without cutting the plastics.

But if you are looking for a permanent solo ride I'd be willing to swap the 3 rear fender pieces.

I'm in Australia so keep that in mind, I'm open to offers.

Thanks

How much are you thinking of for the rear crash bars? And can you pls let me know approx how far they extend beyond the width of the pannier lid?

Don't need the case guards, but interested in the smuggler piece. What would you be thinking... shipping paid by the sender for the seat/box and call it even?

Don't need the case guards, but interested in the smuggler piece. What would you be thinking... shipping paid by the sender for the seat/box and call it even?
Looking at the pic of the front seat, it looks like it might not work with the stock rear seat, i.e. might require a FR & RR together.

I have a stock seat (front and rear) that I would trade for the smuggler - PM me !

I'm surprised there isn't anybody on the same Continent who wouldn't be interested in the smuggler? Shipping might be worth more than a new one purchased locally? Mind you, I did purchase my Corbin Canyon (heated) with the little trunk back rest from Israel shipped to Canada! One of the reasons I feel so strongly about this forum! The member in Tel Aviv shipped the seat without a dime deposit so when it arrived and I was happy then I would pay for it.

Holy crap, if I knew for a fact that my wife would never ride with me I'd trade for that in a heartbeat.