Poll for where and when to have the 2016 SEOR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allen_C

Reaction score
**Date and location have been selected go here: https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/166213-2016-seor-details/ to see.**

It is that time of year again! Once of the first "organized" rides of the year, the SouthEast Ohio Ramble. We usually have this the first weekend of May, but that weekend is a bit ambiguous next year. If April 28-May 1 is chosen, we will need to select a location other than Marietta again since they are fairly booked up for graduation. The following weekend is clear and our usually MicroTel is available, that Sunday is Mother's Day.

If you have not attended in the past, this is a ramble, not full event. This means there is no organized dinner, no name tags (unless KJ chooses to print them) and no swag. Instead, we get to socialize, tell tall tales, drink and eat with friends and most importantly ride some great roads...or should I say straight, flat, boring roads!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm subscribed to this thread. Me thinks I may try a "Ramble" in 2016. I didn't vote because my choice wasn't available - either weekend.

May 5-8... Marietta....
punk.gif

I already had May 5-8 on the calendar for the Ramble.

Looking forward to going back to Marietta.

May I assume that if Marieta, OH is the chosen site, we would be riding that hunk of forest just northeast of there? Looks like some rollercoaster in those parts.

May I assume that if Marieta, OH is the chosen site, we would be riding that hunk of forest just northeast of there? Looks like some rollercoaster in those parts.
No...it's pretty much just flat, straight and boring...
rolleyes.gif

No...it's pretty much just flat, straight and boring... :rolleyes:
If we let everyone know the truth about the roads around there we would have 40+ bikes attend! So, Joe is right...it's all flat straight and boring...

nobody's with petey. Behind petey maybe...
582189_10151094489750325_1231459534_n.jpg

Uh Dude, have you forgotten about our very own Fast Fairlaner. Here is Sir Richard's Grandfather Clyde in his Spitfire, he has torched one Heinkels Bomber and is getting ready to grease a second one! JSNS, RAF!

spitfire_shoots_down_heinkels_by_dasmarc-d5nqh3w.jpg

How about May 14-15? I think my Tech day will be 7-8 May. I didn't vote, because of that. I suppose if everyone wants 5-7 May I can move the Tech day to the following weekend.