%#&*&@ Rain

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niehart

Pie Smuggler
Reaction score
Not that I mind riding in the rain. Just hate cleaning up the mess after the ride. :angry2:

Tuesday 45° F 70% chance of precipitation/Rain

Wednesday 52° F 60% chance of precipitation/Rain

Thursday 52° F 80% chance of precipitation/Rain

Friday 47° F 60% chance of precipitation/Rain

Saturday 45° F 50% chance of precipitation/Rain

Guess, I'm going to have to buy a snowmobile and head to the mountains.

Hey Bubba, send some of that rain this way will yah?

We all need a bath but don't have any water, and them sand baths are getting real old....

Gee. That's too bad.

I am NOT feeling your pain.

Me, this is what I have had to contend with around here................

From Sunday:

SaltRiverCanyon3-0917.jpg

SaltRiverCanyon3-0923.jpg

And from last Thursday:

CanuckLakeRooseveltMarch20098.jpg

CanuckLakeRooseveltMarch200914.jpg

Sucks to be you.

:p

Jeez, rainy in Washington, who'da thunk it? Next thing you know, it'll be cold in Alaska or something bizarre like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
awwwe Scooter, just STFU.... :dwarf:

Niehart? pull on your big girl panties and go for a scoot, you'll feel better! Least you'll be wet and snivelly for good reason...*LOL*

No rain here but I did have to plow snow for two hours before I could get down my driveway. :rolleyes:

Scooter, up yours. Repeatedly. :fuck:

North Sound was decent today. I went for a ride for a few hours temp was all the way to 52* . Still the friggin' gravel everywhere and mud. One you can slip on, the other makes your clean bike look like a dual Sport.

No rain here but I did have to plow snow for two hours before I could get down my driveway. :rolleyes:
Scooter, up yours. Repeatedly. :fuck:

(Just down the road from FJRay) Middle of March and we woke up to a ton of snow and it snowed all day here in Central OR.......... Rain sucks, but I am having difficulty feeling with your pain.......

Not that I mind riding in the rain. Just hate cleaning up the mess after the ride. :angry2:
Tuesday 45° F 70% chance of precipitation/Rain

Wednesday 52° F 60% chance of precipitation/Rain

Thursday 52° F 80% chance of precipitation/Rain

Friday 47° F 60% chance of precipitation/Rain

Saturday 45° F 50% chance of precipitation/Rain

Guess, I'm going to have to buy a snowmobile and head to the mountains.
Quick tip.

Dont wash the bike. I haven't washed "Cherry" since last November 08 :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Ride safe,

Taff.

Sunshine, good 200 mile day, life is good.

Trying to keep up with a Triumph Speed Triple & Aprilia RSV 1000 R is my kind of work. They were gliding through the corners and I was grinding through the corners.

Great fun in America.

Hello....what happened to my rabbits and radar detector. :ph34r: Fun day, especially the wet roads, snow and gravel...The new K1300 was a yummy piece too.

--G

We rode out to the Spring Dip in Machias WA yesterday. 50 degrees plus and sunny..., ah finally springtime in the Pacific Northwest.