RAM-B-201U Issue

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nervous

Reaction score
So I am installing the RAM double socket arm tonight and I unscrewed the knob too far, it sprung open and something fell off of it and into the bowels of the fairing. Since I didn't see it in the first place does anyone know just what I might be looking for? Is there a piece between the knob and the arm, some filler piece? Yeesh how stupid I am.

So I am installing the RAM double socket arm tonight and I unscrewed the knob too far, it sprung open and something fell off of it and into the bowels of the fairing. Since I didn't see it in the first place does anyone know just what I might be looking for? Is there a piece between the knob and the arm, some filler piece? Yeesh how stupid I am.
Can you post a picture of what you have left to work with? then I can tell you what you lost

Hi,

I just purchased two of these one for the FJR ans one for my fish finder. If the black knob you unscrewed came completly off there are two washers one approx 3/4" diameter black plastic and one 1/2 diameter metal washer. Other than that you only have the two halves and the bolt and spring.

Good luck finding it but if not just go to hardware store.

Regards

Mario

Hi,

I just purchased two of these one for the FJR ans one for my fish finder. If the black knob you unscrewed came completly off there are two washers one approx 3/4" diameter black plastic and one 1/2 diameter metal washer. Other than that you only have the two halves and the bolt and spring.

Good luck finding it but if not just go to hardware store.

Regards

Mario
From pics I could find I assumed a washer but glad to know it's two pieces. I'll look around a bit and if I can't find them I'll rig something. At least I now know what I need.

Thanks all

Latest posts