Random WFO quotes and thoughts...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were trying....if it says 65....that means 120 in canadien.....don't it?
Something like that, let's see, which conversion formula do we use... multiply by 1.8 then add 32? Or is it multiply by 2.2? 1 equals 3.52 or 1 equals 4.54? 1 equals 1.62? Or .88 equals 1?

So many conversions; are you guys ever going to be lost when you decide to get with the rest of the world and go metric :D But take your time, eh? It gives us Canucks a convenient excuse to speed in the US! :clapping:

Just got home.

Thanks to all for the great get together! Lots of fun & great people.

Colorado in '07 for NFO !

(edit)

Geez, I just checked the View New Posts, and in 2 weeks it's balooned to 37 pages. Oh well, better get to it...

(/edit)

Last edited by a moderator:
Best line of the event was:

When HMark gave away the Yamaha watch doorprize and some guy yelled,

"does it Tick?"

then the sumbitch WON the watch.

What's with that?

Well I must say it was an absofrickenlutely spontaneous remark. EVERYONE got it and the fact my number was pulled was just wierd.

It is a pretty nice watch actually, and if you listen really carefully, there is a very slight tick.

Well I must say it was an absofrickenlutely spontaneous remark. EVERYONE got it and the fact my number was pulled was just wierd. It is a pretty nice watch actually, and if you listen really carefully, there is a very slight tick.
Well, the fix was definitely in on that deal. The big question is: Who did the fixin'?

Well I must say it was an absofrickenlutely spontaneous remark. EVERYONE got it and the fact my number was pulled was just wierd. It is a pretty nice watch actually, and if you listen really carefully, there is a very slight tick.
Well, the fix was definitely in on that deal. The big question is: Who did the fixin'?
Hey, I think I just said, it was a spontaneous remark. And no fix. Sheer luck or sheer wierd, but definitely no fix. Honestly.

Hey, I think I just said, it was a spontaneous remark. And no fix. Sheer luck or sheer wierd, but definitely no fix. Honestly.
Uh, well who was that guy you had me slip the $20 to and what was it for? :lol:

Some people believe there are no coincidences. I stand by my previous remark. :unsure:
So inspite of me telling you what happened, you continue to stand by your previous opinion. So you are either stupid or calling me a liar, which is it?

Oh and Dave, thanks for stirring the pot on this one. :clapping:

Some people believe there are no coincidences. I stand by my previous remark. :unsure:
So inspite of me telling you what happened, you continue to stand by your previous opinion. So you are either stupid or calling me a liar, which is it?

Oh and Dave, thanks for stirring the pot on this one. :clapping:
Who? Me? No, I wasn't stirring the pot, I was smoking the pot! :drag:

But you're welcome John! What are friends for, eh? :devil:

I'll pick stupid. Certainly not calling you anything. The previously mentioned big question, "Who did the fixin?", is one that mortals have been asking for centuries. Get it yet? :D

I'll pick stupid. Certainly not calling you anything. The previously mentioned big question, "Who did the fixin?", is one that mortals have been asking for centuries. Get it yet? :D
Got it! :blink:

Yea, but Rocketdoc's a vet, and they're reputed to have...What are you reputed to have John? :lol:
Syringes and chemicals....and attitude. :assassin: Anyone who can work on an injured Rottweiler or Doberman has my, er, uhm, respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quotes from the Big Dog

Me to Diana on the intercomm

"Hey I know I told you to wave to other bikes but don't to the single riders in our group as we pass them"

Diana to me on the intercomm

"Whoo Ho"

"Look at that view" (Approaching 15mph downhill negative camber hairpin with +1000 ft drop off the side)

Followed by

"Oh my ....."

Chris