Rebirth of Ole Foggie Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbodave_98

TurboDave_98
Reaction score
https://forums.delphiforums.com/turbodave_98/messages

Above link(IT IS SAFE) is the Ole Foggie Riders Forum that I created back in 2004.

We are a group of riders that get together once a month on the last Monday of each month and take a ride to where ever the folks want to go and the road takes us. We accept all experienced riders with ATGATT and pillions.

We depart from Mobil station at 4th andd I 15 in Rancho Cucamonga at 0800 and return aroumd 3:00pm. Run around 250-300 miles and stop for lunch or brunch and whiz breaks.

if interested. PM me for more info.

Hope to hear from many of you.

Thanks

Richard, Hal and Steve

Thanks for reading my post. i am going to take liberty to add you guys to the list or riders. Will give email headsup on a few days before the ride. I always enjoyed riding with you fellow FJR men. IMHO FJR 1300s are the best rides in the world.
rolleyes.gif

Awesome, Dave! Great to see you riding and posting more too. Add me on the list although with the new job won't have much time..

I am sure glad to see you are riding. Don't know if I will be in your area anytime soon, but will try to be there for one of the rides.

Longrider

aka The Oldest? FJR rider.

I am sure glad to see you are riding. Don't know if I will be in your area anytime soon, but will try to be there for one of the rides.
Longrider

aka The Oldest? FJR rider.
You have 6 years on me Longrider. as a biker saying goes, "You are never to old to ride but NOT Riding makes you old".

Hope to see you soon.

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on the FJRForum. I've been cheating on you guys on another forum (Volkswagens (o\ ! /o). I've been riding mini iron-butt rides all over the Southwest. Same 06' AE, same loose nut behind the bars. I just happened to log on to find TurboDave, Fairlaner and Kaitsdad in this post. I'll plan to join your ride on the 28th!

Odot,

Answer is a resounding NO! Old Foggie Riders(OFR's) was created by me and two other retired experienced riders. OFR started in 2004 and rode nearly weekly until 2010 when medical conditions and high gas prices slowed us down, Now that I have regained some of my lost LDR riding stamina and I am full of PISS and Vinegar we are hitting the roads once monthly again.

I have heard of Los Robustous but believe it is mostly in AZ. Perhaps I am confused about their location. OFR does not want to offend any member of LOs Robustous. After all I doubt there is a deed for any territory for any biking group.

I anxiously await your response.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/turbodave_98/messages
Above link(IT IS SAFE) is the Ole Foggie Riders Forum that I created back in 2004.

We are a group of riders that get together once a month on the last Monday of each month and take a ride to where ever the folks want to go and the road takes us. We accept all experienced riders with ATGATT and pillions.

We depart from Mobil station at 4th andd I 15 in Rancho Cucamonga at 0800 and return aroumd 3:00pm. Run around 250-300 miles and stop for lunch or brunch and whiz breaks.

if interested. PM me for more info.

Hope to hear from many of you.

Thanks
If you ever decide to do this on a Saturday or Sunday, count me in. I still have to earn a living!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah yes, how time flies.

I somewhat recall a meeting for breakfast, was it in Utah, 2007??, of various senior riders. Result was a "group" wanting a name. After much debate and too much breakfast, the "Vintages Riders" were established. There were minium age requirements, but not much else.

"Members" continued with the breakfast meetings at various FJR Functions. As I recall the last one was in Eureka at the Somoa Cookhouse.

There may have been some meetings since, but I don't know.

Bruce

I think a Vintage Riders breakfast will be in order at the Reuben Run. 7 am on Saturday the 21st of Sept at the Harvest Depot in Lapine, Or.