Returning to the club

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand - I think, perhaps, you mentioned this some time ago on the forum. Didn't realize it was the same bike. I expect that you will enjoy it!! Will the back hold up?
Don't know if the back will hold up or not but we only go around once so I'm going to push it to the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
You bastard!!!
Thank you, Thank you very much
bleh.gif
fuck.gif

Late to the party, but my congratulations are sincere. Too bad it's already winter up yonder.

Late to the party, but my congratulations are sincere. Too bad it's already winter up yonder.
Yeah, it will sit one one of my lifts for a few months.It's been single digits every morning for almost a month. It will give me a chance to do some low budget farkling if I can find gently used farkles. Anybody with good gen 1 stuff speak up.
smile.png

Oh, stop being so overdramatic. You were never out of the club. I mean, we didn't really like you, but we didn't kick you out. I guess we have to like you again now, so hopefully you feel better!!

Oh, yeah, congratulations on the new ride!!

Yeah, it will sit one one of my lifts for a few months.It's been single digits every morning for almost a month. It will give me a chance to do some low budget farkling if I can find gently used farkles. Anybody with good gen 1 stuff speak up. :)

Ray, congrats! I still have a really nice Garauld back rest. Would love to see it go to a good home. I will also check to se if I have any additional Gen 1 stuff available.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/171603-gen-1-garauld-backrest-and-techmount-prices-reduced/

Welcome back to da club, (Incert fiddy cent video here!) though it's not like you really left. Congratulations on the sah-weet scoot.
guitar.gif

GTY_kotter_watn_cast_3_dr_110307_3x2_1600.jpg

Yeah, it will sit one one of my lifts for a few months.It's been single digits every morning for almost a month. It will give me a chance to do some low budget farkling if I can find gently used farkles. Anybody with good gen 1 stuff speak up.
smile.png
Ray, congrats! I still have a really nice Garauld back rest. Would love to see it go to a good home. I will also check to se if I have any additional Gen 1 stuff available.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/171603-gen-1-garauld-backrest-and-techmount-prices-reduced/
Do you need a top case givi 357 combo?
The bike came with a new factory top box and mount . Thanks for the offers.