Reuben Run 10 shirts and food

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a reminder. make sure you let me know you are on the dinner list. Pay me now or later but I need a head count. Joels price has on beef has really jumped so I need to tell him how much to order. He says our dinner price is safe :punk:

As of today there are 45 signed up for food with over 6 weeks to go. I might have to round up some more seating 

just a reminder. make sure you let me know you are on the dinner list. Pay me now or later but I need a head count. Joels price has on beef has really jumped so I need to tell him how much to order. He says our dinner price is safe :punk:

As of today there are 45 signed up for food with over 6 weeks to go. I might have to round up some more seating 
I have access to piles of 8' tables, chairs I would have to rent...

I have access to piles of 8' tables, chairs I would have to rent...