Reuben Run 3

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JB, I have no real plan.

It's Tues night, Wed is really busy.

Was hoping to leave Wed.

Might be possible,...?

Hate to travel all day Thurs to arrive late...

but will do the forced march just to be there..

..you up for a no pee breaks, no excuses, let's just phuckin' get there ride?

Hotel is booked for Thursday..

Whatcha lookin' at?

JB, I have no real plan.
It's Tues night, Wed is really busy.

Was hoping to leave Wed.

Might be possible,...?

Hate to travel all day Thurs to arrive late...

but will do the forced march just to be there..

..you up for a no pee breaks, no excuses, let's just phuckin' get there ride?

Hotel is booked for Thursday..

Whatcha lookin' at?
Don, I have been wanting to visit family in southern Oregon, and thought if the timing worked out it'd be fun to see you and ride together up 5. But no way I can get off Thursday. At best I thought I could take Friday off. So looks like a no go.... Hope to see you on my patch soon, as discussed. Happy trails, and be safe on that forced march.

Well dagnabit, I have to pull out of the Ruben this year. Hippo may not be out of the shop and extra work has me feeling like I'm draining the swamp and up to my ass in Gators. Going to suck to miss this year, hoist a few for me out front while kicking tires.

I'm sure it will be a blast, post up lots o pictures please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Memories..

RTE146_zps3ced893e.jpg

Zilla, Stanley, an' Dougie?

10173545_626028880809935_1283411383_n_zps72e8974c.jpg

Rough ride. Kinda got feeling wimpy, dehydration due to not being able to keep any food in the body. Kind of like being my own personal cattle truck, if you get the drift.... Yuchi.

Then had to plug a rear flat, rear tire 2 days old...

Even with all that, I'm here, so hopefully the others are up for a ride tomorrow!

Yeah, that's you Pops!

Rough ride. Kinda got feeling wimpy, dehydration due to not being able to keep any food in the body. Kind of like being my own personal cattle truck, if you get the drift.... Yuchi. Then had to plug a rear flat, rear tire 2 days old... Even with all that, I'm here, so hopefully the others are up for a ride tomorrow! Yeah, that's you Pops!
Carver if you didn't have no bad luck you'd have no luck at all.

Don't have to work Saturday so will finally be able to attend one of these as long as the fires near HWY 58 don't stop me. It's just a short ride for me so I'll be on my KTM. See ya for lunch.

Just checked the hotel and it looks like everybody has hit the road for home or where ever.

Number 3 was a success . numbers were down but there was lots of fun and good food to be had.

One of our own (mcrider007) won the poker run and donated the 200.00 cash prize back to the fund benefiting local kids. A number of forum folks that didn't do the run donated generously so as usual FJR forum people are the best.
punk.gif

It's time to decompress and think about next year. If you have ideas speak up.

Thank you Ray and family/friends for hosting an excellent event. Looking forward to the 2015 version of the Reuben Run.

Just checked the hotel and it looks like everybody has hit the road for home or where ever.Number 3 was a success . numbers were down but there was lots of fun and good food to be had.

One of our own (mcrider007) won the poker run and donated the 200.00 cash prize back to the fund benefiting local kids. A number of forum folks that didn't do the run donated generously so as usual FJR forum people are the best.
punk.gif

It's time to decompress and think about next year. If you have ideas speak up.
Got an idea Ray, why don't ya have ameet in La Pine an offer up the best Reuben in the West?