Ride Pics

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I'll add a few of mine

From a trip to Sturgis with a vist to Ellsworth A.F.B. Thats me with the orange Goldwing. (sorry its big)

Chaseplane.jpg

And from the road trip I took after this years WFO, hwy 6 Nevada.

022-1.jpg

sometimes you are riding along and see a road that you've never seen before, from a road that you've never been on before and you figure, well, I won't be any more lost if I take that one. Then you turn left.

DSC04141.jpg

and then you find nice things like this

DSC04144.jpg

The day before you go and do this

DSC04222.jpg

and this

DSC04246.jpg

and this

DSC04292.jpg

and wait for the slow (safe) riders

DSC04322.jpg

from places like this

DSC04329.jpg

Riding is nice

DSC04372.jpg

I pitty the poor guy with dial-up that clicks this thread :lol:
Fall2Crop.jpg

B2.jpg

Taken on a ride with Speedfreak when he was breaking in his new ’05.
Dscn6458a.jpg

Taken on a ride with HerFJR and Zoomm.
DSCN1478.jpg

FJR.jpg

Taken on an early spring ride with Charlie Hoss.
Img_3487c.jpg

IMG_2358b.jpg

Taken on a ride with Snikr.
IMG_3855d.jpg

I pulled Feejer over on my way to work and shot this picture.
Picture035.jpg

A couple of weeks ago I pulled Feejer over on my way to work and shot this picture.
Img_4914spot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
since it no longer exists with that number, to have a photo of it at all is appropriate. that i was able to snag one of the highway signs after they were replaced with the new numbers (which now hangs in my garage) is even sweeter!
Is that the 666 (as was) in Southern Colorado? Our map was only a year or two old when we picked out that road and got very lost trying to find it. We did find a road with a different number that went in exactly the same direction. We had no idea that the road had been renumbered.

Jill

So many great trips, so little time. I have to include several photos -- hopefully I haven't overdone it for you. Only included FJR pics here, but some of my favorites were taken on my Gold Wing also.

84436720-L.jpg
That's a great photo. Straight out of a sales brochure

Some of my favorites,

Laguna 05

Picture016.jpg

Laguna 07

DSCN0057.jpg

Mt St Hellens 07

DSCN0050.jpg

Columbia River Gorge 07

Coast_Trip_Aug_2007_010.jpg

Me and wife with son on my R1 and Friends on Gorge ride

Coast_Trip_Aug_2007_005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll bite...........! A couple of pics from my August ride from Memphis to Nova Scotia, via byways.

Taking a break on Mt Mitchell, off the BRP.

IMG_1820.jpg

Getting close to Cape Breton, NS.

IMG_1841.jpg

Cape Breton, NS

IMG_1845.jpg

since it no longer exists with that number, to have a photo of it at all is appropriate. that i was able to snag one of the highway signs after they were replaced with the new numbers (which now hangs in my garage) is even sweeter!
Is that the 666 (as was) in Southern Colorado? Our map was only a year or two old when we picked out that road and got very lost trying to find it. We did find a road with a different number that went in exactly the same direction. We had no idea that the road had been renumbered. Jill
Old US666 is now US191. Some friends rode it last summer from border to border (Can to Mex). Another 'theme' for a ride..... :D