Ride Pics

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...touring through the hills of Pennsylvania
CFRTOEOM059.jpg

...just out of curiosity, where in PA was this pic taken? That looks a lot like a spot about a mile from my mom's place.

Ray
PA 414 westbound ...between Canton & Liberty

...just out of curiosity, where in PA was this pic taken? That looks a lot like a spot about a mile from my mom's place.

Ray
PA 414 westbound ...between Canton & Liberty
hmmm...not where I thought it was. The house looks familiar but now that I think aobut it the curve would be going the other way. Mom lives by Greensburg in the Ft Allen area BTW. One of these days I want to get the bike up there and do some exploring. Just gotta stay away from the turnpike....those people are NUTS!!

Ray

Here's one of my buddy on his ST1100 with his trailer on our way to Deal's gap...

2006-07-27_01_Head-for-the-hills.jpg

...and while it might be a bit weird, I've always gotten a kick out of this shot of me on the same trip....always thought the FJR looked like a big fish trying to eat my front tire.

2006-07-27_02_Ray.jpg

Ray

Cool shot Ray!

Thanks!! My friend's wife was riding in front of me with my wife in the Miata. Easy to take those kind of pics when you don't have a car roof and rear window in the way. :D

Ray
I cannot get that out of my head now...the front of an FJR looks like a big fish ready to eat the front tyre!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool shot Ray!

Thanks!! My friend's wife was riding in front of me with my wife in the Miata. Easy to take those kind of pics when you don't have a car roof and rear window in the way. :D

Ray
I cannot get that out of my head now...the front of an FJR looks like a big fish ready to eat the front tyre!
LOL...I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees that now!

I've been known to have an active, if a bit warped, imagination. :dribble:

Ray