ride Saturday MoCo, Frederick MD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric L

Not that kind of a doctor
Reaction score
I have a shortish ride organized on the central MD meetup - ride, eat, ride, if any locals are interested

something like this - https://g.co/maps/bfjmn

just let me know if you want to rsvp.

here is the meetup

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be in on this, but my daughter will be back from college this weekend. When you cross onto Creagerstown after 194, if you make a right on Old Frederick, you can cross an old covered bridge by Loys Park (I think is the name). Cool route I always take when I go up near Gettysburg. Have fun.

I'd be in on this, but my daughter will be back from college this weekend. When you cross onto Creagerstown after 194, if you make a right on Old Frederick, you can cross an old covered bridge by Loys Park (I think is the name). Cool route I always take when I go up near Gettysburg. Have fun.

I have a shortish ride organized on the central MD meetup - ride, eat, ride, if any locals are interested

something like this - https://g.co/maps/bfjmn

just let me know if you want to rsvp.

here is the meetup
Wish I could, but I'm leaving early Saturday on my fall ride down Skyline Dr. and the Blue Ridge Parkway to Gatlinburg and back. Been on all of those roads; most are a great ride. Hope you have a safe and enjoyable ride. Tom

I won't make the ride, but how can you pass through Thurmont and resist 77 up and over Cattoctin? That is a nice little road. Have fun weather looks to be great!

I won't make the ride, but how can you pass through Thurmont and resist 77 up and over Cattoctin? That is a nice little road. Have fun weather looks to be great!

highway 233 in PA was killer. I have been in the catoctins just a few times now :)

We are likely to have a repeat this Saturday if you are interested. Maybe a 250miler to Berkeley Springs WVA