Ride to Leesburg 4/28/2012

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dave,

I'm a tentative for now. Have to see how the schedule pans out. Will let you know when it gets closer.
I can't go and am seeing this late anyway.

Hey Dave, pretty sure I saw you on the Beachline Thursday when you would have been headed home. Wifey & I were in the cage headed to Celebration to meet with my cousin & wife from Tampa. It was ~ 4:30-45 ish or so when we were on that part of the toll road.

Ride to Leesburg was great!

Rode some nice roads, made some new friends, enjoyed the festivities and had some BBQ. What could be better than that!! :rolleyes:

Dave

Dave,

It was a pleasure getting to meet and ride with you, your brother Jim, Buzz, and Gary. Fun stuff. Please keep me in mind the next time y'all go for another ride. Tell Jim I'll work on my stall technique. :lol:

Thanks again for letting me tag along.

Wayne

PS How was the BBQ?

Dave,

It was a pleasure getting to meet and ride with you, your brother Jim, Buzz, and Gary. Fun stuff. Please keep me in mind the next time y'all go for another ride. Tell Jim I'll work on my stall technique. :lol:

Thanks again for letting me tag along.

Wayne

PS How was the BBQ?
Are you kidding? It was our pleasure. You can ride with us anytime. Will definitely notify you of future rides.

It had been awhile since my last visit to Jack's BBQ and I had forgotten how far it was from Leesburg. It was on our way home though so no big deal I guess. I like their BBQ and from the comments of others they did too.

Dave

Latest posts