Riding for a Reuben - Sammich that is!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So nice to see your pictures Tyler, so I can see what I missed.

Remember that was a "Rueben" sammich.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ty Honey this is another incredible Ride Report and truly amazing Photographs from you, my deepest and sincerest Thanks to You!

My Sweet Tyler, I certainly hope that you do not mind that I went ahead and FIXED this one for you!

My first view of HotRodZilla (aka HRZ or AJ or DORKBOI)...

DSC2178-XL.jpg

Thanks for the fine pictures. Already brings back memories.

Joe (Tucson Joe)

Nice work Tyler! Your Shasta pics are first cabin and seeing your shots of Quincy-LaPorte road have set the hook deep. It'll definitely be on my agenda the next time I wander north. :clapping:

As always a fantastic job Ty.. Plenty of screen savers in here, you have some beautiful country out that way. Tnx for the kind words, might I say the same about you also. :wub:

As far as skin shots? Well, there could have been a couple of me an AJ sharing a bath tub, but Joe wasn't able to capture the magic...Something about burned retinas. :blink:

Not too disappoint anyone but, this was far an away the best event I've ever attended with the FJR gang. :)

Thanks Ms Tyler!

I always love your words and photographs, and it was great seeing you in real life again.

As far as skin shots? Well, there could have been a couple of me an AJ sharing a bath tub, but Joe wasn't able to capture the magic...Something about burned retinas. :blink:

Not too disappoint anyone but, this was far an away the best event I've ever attended with the FJR gang. :)
Thank goodness for small miracles on those images... c'mon out west, B... there's lots more fun where that came from! B)

Thanks Ms Tyler!

I always love your words and photographs, and it was great seeing you in real life again.
Ditto, m'friend! :)