Riding my bike in Hawaii

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NTXFJR

Reaction score
" I am NOT riding my FJR to Hawaii." reminded me of this one.......

There was this motorcycle rider who lived in Cali who was a particularly pious man. One day he was riding down the PCH and was particularly struck with the awesomeness and beauty of nature, he began to muse about what it would be like to ride his bike in Hawaii, something he's always wanted to do.

He bowed his head for a brief conversation with the Lord and prayed, Lord, you know my commitment to you and how I love your ways, I know this might be a particularly selfish thing to ask, but I also know that with you all things are possible. I cannot stand to fly and I always wanted to ride my motorcycle in Hawaii. Could you please build me a bridge from Cali to Hawaii so I can get there?

The clouds parted and the sun shone directly on him , and a deep voice echoed from every direction that said, my good and faithful child, why would you ask such a selfish thing? Think of the resources and such that it would take to fulfill this request for just one purpose. Think for a moment on a better request to ask of me.

The rider thought for a moment then responded, yes Lord, I suppose you are right about the the bridge, you are always right. I do have something else I could ask this morning, could you endow me and all men in this world with the gift of understanding the women in our lives? What it means when they say nothing is wrong but are obviously miffed about something, why they have such a hard time understanding their man, things like that. Could you help me and all men with this request?

The was a long pause, and finally the Lord answered, did you want two lanes or four lanes on that bridge?

Which reminds me of this one
wink.png
. But then, I'm old enough to remember it.
Yep, same one, sheesh, I searched for "bridge to Hawaii", wrong search.....

Which reminds me of this one ;) . But then, I'm old enough to remember it.
Meh, whatever. That was 5 years ago. Half these guys can't remember what happened yesterday. Still funny IMHO.

Sooooooooo,

My relationship with my wife is psychological. One of us is psycho and the other one is logical.

Which reminds me of this one
wink.png
. But then, I'm old enough to remember it.
Meh, whatever. That was 5 years ago. Half these guys can't remember what happened yesterday. Still funny IMHO.

Sooooooooo,

My relationship with my wife is psychological. One of us is psycho and the other one is logical.
And we know which is which! JSNS

Mcatrophy, your uncanny ability for recollection, never ceases to amaze me. :yu: