Road Atlanta Volunteers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceDr

Reaction score
I will be needing some volunteers for Road Atlanta to help me administer the Dunlop spec tire program for AMA Pro racing. We, including seven FJR Forum guys, are doing the Fontana race this weekend. I will be at Road Atlanta in a couple of weeks. If you are interested please contact me and I will get back to you when I return from Fontana.

Randy

Yeah, myself and two friends I brought along had a great time. Would have been nice to switch ends with the other guys after lunch, but I guess they were star struck and didn't want to switch.

Was a busy couple days. Drove back down on the FJR with the wife on Saturday and got to watch the races from pit lane. Very Fun

Jamie Hacking just before heading out to his bike for the Daytona Supersport race.

P3210220.jpg

The Dunlop guys conferring. They were taking track temps and monitoring tire wear and usage. They gave Jamie Hacking an extra tire for the weekend as he chunked a tire on Friday during practice.

P3210223.jpg

All in All, a fun experience, especially if you follow the racing.

Cheers

Randy