Roadrunner Mag Publisher Dies In Mc Accident

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhioFJR1300

Reaction score
From another MC forum, I bring this really sad news. Christian Neuhauser, publisher of RoadRunner magazine was killed in an accident in Winston-Salem, NC on Friday. According to news reports, he lost control of the bike and collided with a truck.

I met Christian only once, he seemed like a really nice person. He will be sadly missed.

Accident details

Rick M

Always sad to hear about a fellow rider losing his life....in the pics from the scene, you can see he was riding a bike (some type of vintage model) with a sidecar; it makes you wonder how he lost control of that setup to go across multiple lanes of traffic & hit the truck.....don't know..I've never driven a 'sidecar rig' myself....

To just go across two lanes like that, makes you wonder if it was not some kind of mechanical failure. I sure hate hearing about this kind of tragedy.

Looks like a Ural with side car,,,,

they always say "driver lost control"

what it does not say is that maybe he was trying to evade a car or truck and was forced out of his lane,, we will never know,,

it's a great loss!!

Damn! Didn't know this until today. I was on the road at the time. I look forward to every issue, and travel the roads written about in Roadrunner when I travel to the states each year. This year was hiway 12 between Lewiston and Missoula.

I'll miss his work.

Met him and his wife at the Honda Hoot the year they were starting the magazine. Nice people and thier magazine has really improved over the years . Love the pull out maps and all of the travel information. He will be missed.