RTE Sacramento Area - December 13 or 20?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tyler !! You looking at our calendar
rolleyes.gif
... none of the above
no.gif
. So sorry. :-(

I'm new to the forums, and have never joined in any group rides, RTEs, or what have you. Are newbies welcome to join in?
Of course. (Beat me to it, Ms, T!)

As for me, I'm not voting until I know the potential conflicts. Right now, Ms. Tyler, those dates are open. Optimistically waiting to see if we get skiable amounts of snow to get in some days before my pass goes dark on Dec. 26 for a week. Also waiting to hear my sister's schedule - haven't seen her in almost three years. Oh, yeah, and . . .

O.M. needs to let me know about his needlepoint group's meeting schedule. I hear he's been bringing special brownies for the afternoon tea and that even the 80 year olds are rolling on the floor L.their A.O. at his fart jokes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great! I'll definitely try to make it. I am only an hour away, but regardless, I am on stay-cation for the first three weeks of December, so I'm pretty flexible.

Ty Honey, Papa Chuy Viejo voted for Saturday 12/20; but since it may be cold in Sacramento, can we have it in Arizona instead! jes' sayin' and nuff said, Arriba-Ai-Ai-Ai!

"If you ever find yourself riding through Gila Bend on US Interstate 8 from Tucson to San Diego, you have to stop and eat at Sofia's! Excelente Mexicana la Comida, ese!"

100_0372.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Miss T, I'll be in Cartagena CO on the 13th and at sea headed for Miami on the 20th. Would sure love to join you all though.

Happy Thanksgiving!