Sacramento Mike's very special day.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of hurting, at 64, you still don't know better than to show weakness or vulnerability in a group like this? Talk about putting a target on your back! :lol:
And by "target", I refer to this sort of thing:

OK, birthday's over. Nothing to see here. Move along everybody. Move it along.
Suffer and learn. :lol: :lol:
Yeah....I'm thinkin' a daily response to this thread......
Right there withya Mike. I've already plugged it into my Outlook Calendar to bump this thread at least once a week. Sac Mike is probably wishing for someone to crash the server right about now.

And a Happy "After Birthday" Mike :yahoo: Hope your still in the revelry mood :yahoo:

:p

" will ya still need me, will ya still feed me --- when I'm Sixaaaaaaahty Fowwwwwweeerr "

Last edited by a moderator:
funny0020.jpg

OK, birthday's over. Nothing to see here. Move along everybody. Move it along.

And thanks, all of ya.

I missed this one, Hope your B-Day was better than this thread! :yahoo:

Hint: if you remember to change your Birth date on your profile every 6 months or so they can't do this to you. :blink:

I *think* he's laying low, Rog. Afraid that if he pops in again, it'll just prolong another of the reminders of way too many B-Days. :lol:

I *think* he's laying low, Rog. Afraid that if he pops in again, it'll just prolong another of the reminders of way too many B-Days. :lol:
Laying low is pretty bad form Rich .. what say you huh? What with his friends celebrating his special day :lol:

I DO know what you mean about birthday reminders though :eek: Nobody gets younger (except OM) but look at all the benefits that come with maturity :yahoo:

Well Mike ?? Was it a good day for you ? :yahoo:
At Mike's age, any day he's looking at rocks from the top side is a "good day".

Speaking of rocks, I heard that he knows some sand that used to be rocks!?!? ;)
Sand? Hell, I remember when it was just MUD!
I guess if this thing won't die by itself, I might as well help kill it. ;)
Mike, I think you only kill other people's threads.

Boy, it was muggy this afternoon.

Saw you downtown, relaxing in front of the Free Clinic.

(Contemplating your longevity?)

NWS?

nakeddudeonbikeSacMikeVersion.jpg