Sad News

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So very sorry Ray. I know you'll remember the good times and all you shared. Sometimes that's what makes grief the hardest, but we all know that you've been blessed with a true partner for all these years. May Patti rest in peace. 

Been sad today thinking about it.  I remember the last time I talked with her so long ago in Eureka.

Ray  so sorry to here,  she is in a better place and was a sweet lady and we all loved her and I know and understand the pain first hand 

Haven't been on here for a while and drop in to see this. Damned sorry for your loss Ray. Met the 2 of you in Spearfish in 2018. You two had a lot of great years together. My heartfelt condolences.

I'm so sorry, Ray. Written words feel so inadequate, but I hope the 38 years worth of memories will provide you with some comfort.

You are in our thoughts.

John

Very sad indeed... condolences.... here's a video from SWFO riding with Ray & Patti at SWFO Cedar City.... Peace Brother.....

I have a little understanding of what it's been like for you for the last few years Ray.  You took on a lot brother, and there were rewards in that, day by day.  You stayed strong for her and were there.  So sorry for your loss.  She is at peace now, I hope you can find peace as well and take some time to mourn her passing in your own way, then look up to the sunshine that is still there.

Screen is blurry now.

I am so sorry to hear this, Ray. I enjoyed our meals together at rallys, and appreciated her humor. It's never easy. You both are in my thoughts.

Latest posts