Saddle bag/ sidebox covers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPORTER

Reaction score
I know this may have been posted before. I have searched covers, boxes, bags and the like with no luck, and I will likely get directed to it right away, oh well at least I will have an answer. Last summer I ran from Prosser WA to Tri-Cities beside another FJR. He had all the bells and whistles on his bike not to mention his personal gear was top notch. I apparently have to many other commitments (until college or marriage take them away) in life to be so fortunate. He had slip on saddle bag/box covers, that looked to cover 3/4 of his boxes . I can't find anything close to them, nice to keep them bug, dust and scuff free. Anyone know what I am talking about? Or where I could find some? Thanks

Thanks for the information. Those were what I was looking for....I contacted Sargent and they are no longer selling them.

You could try a wanted to buy item, maybe someone has some they want to get rid of?