Sargent rear seat for 06+

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V GER

Reaction score
Anyone have one yet?

The front seat is fabulous. Top Ten farkle, for me.

V

Anyone have one yet?

The front seat is fabulous. Top Ten farkle, for me.

V
Don't have it yet, but when I saw it on the Sargent website, I emailed them to find out why I had not been sent the announcement for the special pre-registration pricing. They said it was just an over site on their part, so they sent the pre-registration 15% discount email which gives until the end of September to order the rear for $280.46 and passenger backrest for $169.15. These are prices on the Carbon FX, black welt, black trim. I originally had the grip tex, and exchanged it for the carbon fx. Good move, as they have discontinued the grip tex.

I will take the plunge soon and get the rear to match the front. I will probably go ahead and spring for the passenger back rest as well, although I do not do any 2 up riding. Maybe with the backrest, I will get lucky. It is comfortable, but by the time it's all said and done, will be close to $800.00 including shipping at the discount prices for the three pieces. Not cheap by my standards.

I got the e-mail from them, but I rarely have a passenger....so haven't considered it. I'm sure there'll be a whole bunch of people that will shortly give you some advice

for switching to Russel or something like that. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOW AVAILABLE FROM SARGENT CYCLE PRODUCTS!

YAMAHA 2006+ FJR 1300 REAR SEAT RELEASE!

Because you expressed an interest in the Yamaha 2006+ FJR 1300 World Sport Performance Seats during the development and production phases, we are pleased to extend this special introductory offer on the REAR SEAT AND PASSENGER BACKREST exclusively to you:

Save 15% Off Your Order!**

Excluding Shipping / Handling and Non-Promotional Items.

This World Sport Performance Rear Seat for the FJR 1300 incorporates:

• A precision-molded, lightweight PolyTec seat pan with all hardware meticulously engineered and installed.

• Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape for incredible long distance comfort.

• CarbonFX vinyl seating insert with black welt and trim (Metallic Silver Welt for an additional charge).

• Optional color-coordinated accent welt and other upholstery options

(re-stocking fees apply).

• A Complete Heat Upgrade Option (for an additional cost) with Chilli Electronic Controller.

Shown with CarbonFX vinyl seating insert, Metallic Silver Welt & Black Trim. The Removable Passenger Backrest mounts to the World Sport rear seat via a support bracket.

That's Not All.

An integrated Passenger Backrest is also available for this model and can be custom covered to match the seat(s). The backrest's Support Hardware mounts quickly to the rear seat and, once installed, allows the Removable Passenger Backrest to be reinstalled in seconds.

This exclusive offer is made to you at no obligation to purchase. But, don't delay; this offer is good for a limited time only***. And, as always, you have our 30-day money-back guarantee (re-stocking fees apply to non-standard configurations).

So, give us a call at 1-800-749-7328 (904-354-4531), and tell us about your FJR 1300. Thank you for your patience and loyal support.

Sincerely,

Promotion Code:

YFJR0807R

Mark Todd

President

P.S. This savings*** is only available for folks like you who signed up in advance for this special promotion!

Part Number and Special Pre-Registration Pricing Information:

Rear Seat Only - NO HEAT:

WS-560R-19 - CarbonFX, Black Welt, Black Trim

WS-560R-18 - CarbonFX, Metallic Silver Welt, Black Trim

WS-560R-NS* - Non-Standard Upholstery Configuration Special Pre-Registration Pricing:

$280.46

$297.46

$297.46*

*Restocking fees apply

Rear Seat Only - WITH COMPLETE HEAT:

WS-560R-19-HG* - CarbonFX, Black Welt, Black Trim

WS-560R-18-HG* - CarbonFX, Metallic Silver Welt, Black Trim

WS-560R-NS-HG* - Non-Standard Upholstery Configuration Special Pre-registration Pricing:

$407.96

$424.96

$424.96

*Restocking fees apply

Passenger Backrest (Must have World Sport Rear Seat to Mount.)

BR-2102-18 - CarbonFX, Metallic Silver Welt, Black Trim

BR-2102-19 - CarbonFX, Black Welt, Black Trim

BR-2102-NS* - Non-Standard Upholstery Configuration Special Pre-registration Pricing:

$169.15

$169.15

$169.15*

*Restocking fees apply

A NOTE ABOUT GRIPTEX - While the GRIPTEX material has been discontinued, customers who already have the FJR Front Seat with GRIPTEX may call to inquire about the availability of GRIPTEX for their rear seat.

THIS PRE-REGISTRATION PRICING INCLUDES THE 15% DISCOUNT!

*Restocking fees apply.

** Discount does not include tax, shipping, special upgrades or non-promotional items - call for pricing.

*** Offer good until the end of September, 2007.

You are invited to visit our website at www.SargentCycle.com/yamwsfjr06.htm for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
$170 for the backrest?

oofdah
Correct.

Passenger Backrest (Must have World Sport Rear Seat to Mount.)

BR-2102-18 - CarbonFX, Metallic Silver Welt, Black Trim

BR-2102-19 - CarbonFX, Black Welt, Black Trim

BR-2102-NS* - Non-Standard Upholstery Configuration Special Pre-registration Pricing:

$169.15

$169.15

$169.15*

*Restocking fees apply

Good luck on getting the discount. I think this may only apply to those that were in on pre-registration during development of the front seat. I got that one discounted as well - $299.95 + $15.95 shipping.