• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Schuberth C3 Helmets $329 (Online)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyowanderer

Reaction score
Just purchased a Schuberth C3 online. Both motoryclesuperstore.com and revzilla.com have them for this price. Also have the women's version available (C3W) with only a few sizes left if you are looking to get your significant other a decent helmet for a decent price.

Just purchased a Schuberth C3 online. Both motoryclesuperstore.com and revzilla.com have them for this price. Also have the women's version available (C3W) with only a few sizes left if you are looking to get your significant other a decent helmet for a decent price.
Motorcyclesuperstore.com is back up to the normal $769 price on the C3W. I would have loved to have gotten one at the price you snagged. Congratulations.

Revzilla was out of the C3W, but still had some C3s at the low price. I'm not sure what the difference is between a C3W and a C3. Maybe the C3W is more feminine? In any event, we'd not bothered to find specifically women's helmets before, so I went ahead and ordered one of the C3s after measuring her head.

Thanks for the tip. For a guy who isn't doing any Black Friday shopping, I've spent nearly $600 on line today ... good thing I'm not participatingin Black Friday
grin.gif

+1 grabbed one from Revzilla

Nothing wrong with my current one, but I was able to get a preferred color.

Last edited by a moderator:
Revzilla was out of the C3W, but still had some C3s at the low price. I'm not sure what the difference is between a C3W and a C3. Maybe the C3W is more feminine? In any event, we'd not bothered to find specifically women's helmets before, so I went ahead and ordered one of the C3s after measuring her head.
Thanks for the tip. For a guy who isn't doing any Black Friday shopping, I've spent nearly $600 on line today ... good thing I'm not participatingin Black Friday
grin.gif
El Toro,

I was in same boat. Was looking to buy the C3W for wife but they didn't have her size, so I just snagged the C3 for her instead. They have a real good video on Revzilla that explains the differences between the two. I think the C3 will work just fine for her especially for the price. Funny thing is I also wasn't planning on doing any internet shopping today either! Dang it anyhow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have been wanting a Neotec but just could not pull the trigger $$$. At this price thought I'll try the other top rated brand. Had to settle for white but it's on its way.

Thanks,

So much for my Black Friday boycott

FWIW, Revzilla actually got these ready to ship, with tracking numbers, via UPS, and they were in UPS possession yesterday afternoon. Scheduled for delivery on Wednesday. That's very fast service without a doubt.

Shipping number 5 hrs after ordering, pretty good IMO. Xmas is coming early.

-K