SE Ohio Ramble - 2-4 May 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose it's a good thing I have no idea what an MSTA group is...

Mega Sized Tits and Ass?

I have already submitted my vacation; I will be in Marietta on May 1st. If that turns into the SE Ohio Ramble, then so be it - no dinner, no t-shirts, nothing other than show the F@#k up and ride...
Hey,

1st weekend of May sounds great! Glad I could help.

Btw, no effing organized dinners, no t-shirts, no routes, just a base to greet people before and after having a great day of riding.

Sounds totally awesome!

It's possible that I get to be there this year!

I have already submitted my vacation; I will be in Marietta on May 1st. If that turns into the SE Ohio Ramble, then so be it - no dinner, no t-shirts, nothing other than show the F@#k up and ride...
Hey,

Btw, no effing organized dinners, no t-shirts, no routes, just a base to greet people before and after having a great day of riding.

Sounds totally awesome!

Does that mean you will contact the hotel and reserve a block of rooms for us to make this official!?

Hey,

Sounds totally awesome!

Does that mean you will contact the hotel and reserve a block of rooms for us to make this official!?
Allen, Allen, Allen...never have I ever blocked out rooms for a Ramble. Anybody that knows me, knows that I take organizing to a whole new low.

The Ramble is only official when people populate the motel...otherwise it's just word of mouth.

Wayne made the mistake of raising people's expectations...

:D

OK, fine! I just called the hotel and found out the local college has graduation that weekend so rooms are limited and at premium prices. The following couple of weekends are open and we would qualify for a discount if we could book a decent sized block of rooms (think 15 or more). So, I will start another thread to find out which weekend works for most!