Seat Concepts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'Sheg

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has tried the Seat Concepts, any comments good, bad, or indifferent would be appreciated.

Quite a lot of discussion including a past group buy.

Try putting

+Seat +Concepts

in the search box and you will get three pages of hits.

I have one of their seats on my KLR, wish I had spent the extra $100 to get it done at Laam, the Seat Concept seat is better than stock but not nearly as comfortable as the Laam on the FJR

I´ve got a seat from Seat Concepts and can recommend it, it´s perfect for me anyway.

I put one on my Gen I. It is decent quality and I was happy with the install as an overall improvement over stock. But I have to agree with big John, for a little more money you can get your seat recovered by a premium seat maker and have a lot more long distance comfort.

'Sheg posted: Just wondering if anyone has tried the Seat Concepts, any comments good, bad, or indifferent would be appreciated.
Yes, many of us have. Lots of comments.

Search, as suggested by RossKean, or use the Advanced Search feature -- the gear icon to the right of the search box -- for "Seat Concepts" (use the quotation marks). I got 58 hits, although that total does include this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: