• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

selling some stuff

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

radman

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
i sm very sick. a couple bikes must go. one is a 2-009 kaw klr 2009 6650. here ids a list i made up erlier.

2009 Kawasaki KLR650. Purchased new by me in 2010. Claifornia spec bike, Cal equipment removed, but will be included with bike if desired. 12,500 miles, oil changed at 250, 1000, and every 1500 miles since, with synthetic oil. Valve clearance checked at Kaw specified time, perfect. New EBC brake pads, Shinko Trail-Master tires have about 7500 miles on them, front very good yet, new rear comes with the bike. Fork oil changed at 5000,12,000 miles. Brake fluid changed at 7500, 12000 miles. I defy you to find a better maintained bike-been doing this for 45 years (God, has it been that long?!) Many comfort and durability mods done-this bike NEEDS nothing.

Thermo-Bob cooling mod

Eagle Torsion Spring doo-hicky mod

Eagle Subframe through-bolt mod

Happy Trails 1” lowering links-forks dropped accordingly

Shortened side stand-can’t tell from factory

Moto-Wizard billet adjustable pre-load fork caps

Yamaha manual fuel petcock

Knurled adjustable carb fuel mixture needle

16t front, 42 tooth rear sprocket-like new oe 15-43 sprockets included

Throttlemeister cruise control

FMF exhaust outlet on stock opened outlet muffler (sounds just right)

ZeroGravity dark smoke windshield

Rear master cylinder shield

BMW Sport grips

Formotion clock

Wolfman contoured tank bag

Acerbis front fender-oe included

Custom basket carrier from Wal Mart, held in place by the best quality available. Tie downs.

pics ewil vollow soon i hpe. i apalowgize fo tipingibgs errors, i havve trouble with leeeters now.

hey to all my pals,

Hey Rad:

Very sorry to hear of your worsening health issues. I think all us old time forum members know you as one of the real good guys and miss your wit and contributions around here. Best on the sale (no doubt the bike is perfectly maintained) and much mojo for the health issues.

Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Rad:
Very sorry to hear of your worsening health issues. I think all us old time forum members know you as one of the real good guys and miss your wit and contributions around here. Best on the sale (no doubt the bike is perfectly maintained) and much mojo for the health issues.

Rich
+1 Doug

Rad,

Howie hasn't forgotten all the great help you gave me during my "Frankenbike" saga either!

+1000000 to getting better....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Rad:

Rich
+1 Doug
Me too!
sadsmiley.gif

--G

Hey Rad:

Rich
+1 Doug
Me too!
sadsmiley.gif

--G
The same here.
Place us two on that list ..

Hope things start improving for you Rad.
And ditto that.

I know you didn't come here for sympathy, but you're gonna get some anyway. I am very sorry to hear that you are so ill that you have to sell your bikes. I hope you are being well cared for by your family, doctors, and insurance company. Please share as many details with us as you can.

Guess I'm a little out of the loop. I didn't know that you were in poor health. Keep us posted on your how you're doing?

Gary

darksider #44

Hey Rad:

Rich
Same here.....it might be a little easier to make a sale if you include your asking price.
smile.png

Radman, Sorry to hear about your Health. You have helped a lot of People with your knowledge over the years. Thank You.

Too bad you have to let the bikes go. I know you put alot of work into setting them up and maintaining them.

You won't find a better bike than Radman's.

Take care Buddy, Good Luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.