• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

selling some stuff

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man!

I hate to hear you're not well. It's coming for all of us tho sooner or later.

I've got a KLR.

What's the other bike?

Last edited by a moderator:
No more pain.

Born: 06/01/52

Died: 06/30/14

Rest In Peace, Sweetheart.

Kathy

aka MrsRadman

Oh Man!!!

We are so sorry Kathy!! My family will keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

I'm almost speechless! He was such a cool guy to me!!

Thank you for sharing this news, Kathy. I was very glad that he could visit here once again in the days before he left. I'll especially miss his wonderfully wry sense of humor.

Peace to you.

You have my condolences Kathy...Radman stopped over at my house on Sunday night on his immaculate Suzuki he had restored. It was that nite he told me he was stopping by to say "Good bye, John. I'm dying. But I will see you on the other side." I was in shock, but was aware of what Rad had been going through. At least he gave me one last chance to see him before he left. You will be missed! I will complete my SS1000 in August in your honor.

I am shocked at this post. I am so very sorry Kathy to hear of your loss.

My sincerest condolences and prayers go to you and the family.

-Iris

Kathy,

Please know that many of us share your grief at this time.

Dave was a good man and will be missed by many of us here...

cry.gif

Good-bye, Dave, my friend.

May better roads await you.

dcarver

..edit - l

Kathy, the windscreen hanging up in the den came from Tim, TwoWheelNut, who befreinded Dave way back in the day. When Tim passed, Dave wanted something of Tim's. So I sent him that screen.

God Bless, Kathy,

Don

Thank you for sharing this news, Kathy. I was very glad that he could visit here once again in the days before he left. I'll especially miss his wonderfully wry sense of humor.
Peace to you.
My thoughts exactly.

David was a wonderful resource to this community. Far more than most people know.

RIP david and enjoy that long ride with no pain.

Sending our thoughts and condolences to you and your family Kathy.

So sorry for your loss.

--G

Out of respect for Radman and Kathy, let's keep his FOR SALE thread easier for potential buyers to read. PM Radman's account if interested in trying to buy his stuff. I don't know if Kathy will check back or not, but that would be the easiest way for her to know someone is trying to buy his stuff.

Please express your sympathy's to Kathy and the community for our loss here:

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/158843-radman-has-passed-away/https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/158843-radman-has-passed-away/

Status
Not open for further replies.