SEOR recon Sun or Mon

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gray ray

Reaction score
The weather is supposed to be great this coming Sun. and Mon..

Anybody up for some recon?

Look for a leak of the intell. gathered.

I'm taking a Mental Day from work tomorrow. Sure there's a 40% chance of rain. That just means there's a 60% chance it won't. Besides I need some cycle therapy.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="drc32-0" data-cid="1360795" data-time="1491321644"><p>

I'm taking the week of Easter off,so I might be available.</p></blockquote>

Denny u free this coming Sunday April 9?

I'll be out and about Sunday with another group. We didn't get any snow last night, so roads should still be decent in SEO.

Oky Denny, hope to catch some time this year.

Since this is still up in air I be joining couple other riders around 10 am in canfeild and heading down to seo area.

Saw an fjr and an MV Augusta or Ducati kinda bike rolling down to SEO any of you folks from here?

Not me,I only got out for a short ride on the FJ 09.Stayed pretty close to home...555,78,13 and some county roads.It sure felt good to be on a bike for awhile!I usually have a couple thousand miles in by now,yesterday was only the second time I've been on a bike this year.

Not me,I only got out for a short ride on the FJ 09.Stayed pretty close to home...555,78,13 and some county roads.It sure felt good to be on a bike for awhile!I usually have a couple thousand miles in by now,yesterday was only the second time I've been on a bike this year.
Can u make it for the epic ride on May 21, if all the feejers from OR show up we might have 8-9 :D

Glad you were able to get out for a ride, Denny...wish you could make it to the Ramble. Hope to get a chance to chase you around for a day, soon.