SFO '10!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty! 5 in the last 5 days! Now that's more like it!!!

The hotel is asking y'all to please get your rooms reserved. We are comparing notes and seeing some folks who haven't booked yet (yes I know about the campers). Please don't wait any longer! Thank you!

OK, I finally got my FJR dried out from last years SFO so I am ready to head up this year.

I am now registered.

See you there. Can't wait to ride those great Arkansas and southern Missouri roads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez, between the tornadoes, thunderstorms and OP's kidney stones, I hope we're done with the bad weather and drama. Next weekend looks fabulous, let's hope it continues for another week after!

Don't know if this was posted elsewhere but it looks like it may be a bit busy around town next weekend
Eureka Springs Bike Show, Swap Meet and Tattoo Contest

Could be a FAG convention? :D

Cool...I like people watching. I think the town is big enough for both of us. Glad they will be there saving lives for us. Besides, I wear ear plugs for the noise and they will be behind us most of the time anyway!

Tomorrow is the cut off for canceling out of the rally. I hope no one has to!

Unfortunately, I do have to cancel. I had neck surgery recently, and my doctor has not given me the clearance to ride yet, so I am not going to make it to SFO this year. I have a room booked with 2 queen beds, if someone needs to use it. Otherwise, I will be calling in my cancellation to the hotel this afternoon.

Bill

Well, I suppose, thanks to my get off yesterday, I am likely not going to make it this year.

I am unbelievably pissed off about it too. I just don't figure I can get over the pain and get the bike checked out before I was scheduled to leave.

Truly sucks ass and I will miss you guys this year.

Bryan

Leartech, that's rough, man! I hope both yourself and your bike are alright!!

Rockabill, hope you have a speedy recovery.

--hellcreep

I am so bummed to lose both of you, 2 of the most loyal attendees. Heal up both of ya!

Bryan, I talked to Sara at the hotel this morning and told her the story so she can relay it to Jed & Candy. She assured me we can work with you on the food money, I just prefer to hear that from Jed or Candy since I don't work with Sara on this stuff. I don't expect any issues though, just tell me for sure when you know your out and I'll get you taken care of. I'm still hopin for you for Thursday but I know what I went through and there was no motorcycle vacationing in that plan. I hope you get good news on the bike!

Screw it, unless I just can't stand the jostle of riding in a car, the GF and I are coming anyway. Will suck being in a 4 wheeler, but I doubt I will be on 2 wheels anytime real soon.

Fingers crossed, I will see you guys anyway. Maybe I can steal a wheel chair somewhere.

Bryan

Yay! I'll push ya :p

Screw it, unless I just can't stand the jostle of riding in a car, the GF and I are coming anyway. Will suck being in a 4 wheeler, but I doubt I will be on 2 wheels anytime real soon.
Fingers crossed, I will see you guys anyway. Maybe I can steal a wheel chair somewhere.

Bryan