Share your EOM 2008 Pictures

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwilly

Administrator of Drama
Reaction score
Like I mentioned at the banquet at EOM I have created an FTP Site so you can upload your photos to share with others.

2008 EOM Picture FTP Site

username: eom

password: Send me a PM for password

Instructions:

Put all of the pictures you want to share in a folder. Copy and paste that folder to the FTP site once you have logged in. Depending on the size of your pictures and your bandwidth it can take awhile to upload so be patient.

Once I collect the photos I will sort them and create a link on the EOM website where you will have access to download any of the pictures in full resolution. Maybe we should have a "Best Photo" contest?

Thanks to everyone for sharing, especially since I completely forgot my camera this year. :angry:

JW

How to upload pictures with XP/Vista. MAC guys, you on your own?

Use Internet Explorer and go to the FTP site and log-in:

FTP1.jpg

Once your logged in your screen should look like this:

FTP2.jpg

Now that you logged in, click on your browser where it says page and then click "open FTP site in Windows Explorer":

FTP3.jpg

This will ask you to log-in a second time:

FTP4.jpg

Now when you get logged in you will see a folder called pictures:

FTP5.jpg

Double Click the pictures folder and you will see other peoples folders:

FTP6.jpg

Now just put all of the pictures you would like to upload into a folder on your computer. Then right click on that folder and click "copy". Go back to the FTP site that is open in Windows Explorer and right click within that window and select "paste".

The folder will start to upload, depending on the number and size of photos it will take from a few minutes to several hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember J-dub, this forum is open to google. You may wish to PM the login details to people instead of posting openly.

Hey, the damn linky still no worky. You blocked me out cause I'm on a Mac, didn't you?

Hey, the damn linky still no worky. You blocked me out cause I'm on a Mac, didn't you?
Dood, Go to a normal (PC) computer and report back. It works for me and DragginAshe tested it for me earlier this evening?

JW

Dood, Go to a normal (PC) computer and report back. It works for me and DragginAshe tested it for me earlier this evening?
Keep it up funny man and I'll be buying you some tires for Christmas.

Somebody just HAD to snap a pic of the one time I washed the bike and rode around the hotel parking lot.

:(

Last edited by a moderator:

JW
You still got my pics or do I need to send em?
Were good man! I got yours already. BTW: The slideshow that was playing at the banquet is on your compact flash card. We used it to transfer it to Wayne's laptop.

JW

Jason, will we be able to caption the pictures? If so, please send me a password. Otherwise I am just going to post them up here.

Also, I have the pics that I'd like to submit on a Jump Drive. This will work as my separate folder, correct?

Jason, will we be able to caption the pictures? If so, please send me a password. Otherwise I am just going to post them up here.
Also, I have the pics that I'd like to submit on a Jump Drive. This will work as my separate folder, correct?
The point of putting them up onto my FTP is that I will then sort them and make them available so people can download the pictures in full resolution. If you post them to photobucket, etc it drops the resolution and you can no longer use the files to get prints made.

All you have to do is take all of your pics and throw them in a folder called luvtoride and copy that to the FTP site.

Hope that answers your questions. BTW you can also throw them up here in a ride report and caption them. What I'm trying to accomplish is just getting all the photo's in one place in full resolution.

Thanks Heidi!

JW

Latest posts