Six county ride.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here: Can't see them on the blog. Too bad, 'cause you usually have good ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed now. I can only hope...
uhoh.gif

Tire wear is a direct correlation to the grin factor. A good day indeed.

FYI.... Cherokee, Ca. was once the largest hydraulic diamond mine in the world.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Tyler" data-cid="1388805" data-time="1517371515"><p>

"I now wear out the sides of the tires before I wear out the middle.."<br />

<br />

Isn't that the idea?? ;) </p></blockquote>

Depends on who you ride with.

Twisty butt is way more fun than Iron butt.

Thanks guys and gal.

I apologize for the picture quality, I had to hastily fix/hack stuff to get them to show, and they ended up showing up a a little blurry.

Chasing the KTM and the XR was great fun, they have a 20hp and 60hp advantage, respectively, so I had fun wringing the Vstrom to keep them in sight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys and gal.
I apologize for the picture quality, I had to hastily fix/hack stuff to get them to show, and they ended up showing up a a little blurry.

Chasing the KTM and the XR was great fun, they have a 20hp and 600hp advantage, respectively, so I had fun wringing the Vstrom to keep them in sight.
Fixed it for ya Sam, that XR is an animal.

puppychow posted: <snip> Chasing the KTM and the XR was great fun, they have a 20hp and 600(?)hp advantage, respectively, so I had fun wringing the Vstrom to keep them in sight.
Most of my good memories involve a challenge of one form or another. JSNS.