SkooterG b 46 2day!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a great one Greg. You're just a puppy, Got plenty of time to grow into those ears :rolleyes:

Happy Birth Day, Greg! Wishing you many (s)miles today and all year long... oh, and lots and lots of cake!!! B)

P8200743b.JPG

46 years? Which planet's years!!!??!?!? From the pics I woulda thought . . . .

(From one who should be talking)

Happy birthday, ya hooligan punk kid!

Last edited by a moderator:
The first person I spoke with at Toas last year was SkooterG.

I walked right on up to him shook his hand and said "Please to meet you Steve!"

Hey, I rode 700 miles in the heat that day and pulled into the parking lot after midnight. I may have fucked up but my intent was sincere.

... "Keep that guy in front of you!"

Happy birthday Greg!

Happy B-day Skooterie-ooooooooooooooo-Geeeeeeeeee!!! :yahoo:

If you're 46 that makes your Papa Chuy.... :dribble:
Older than DIRT! And after 5 p.m., about as exciting as dirt, too.

Thanks for the B-Day wishes everyone. Time to go party it up! There are a horde of Cougars in Scottsdale who going to be lucky enough to do some two-stepping with me on my B-Day. They just don't know it yet! :)

Happy birthday youngster! As I'm sure your bastard step-pappy has told you, the aches and pains ain't even begun yet. And may you get yet another '04 FJR for your birthday. ;)

Happy B-day Skooterie-ooooooooooooooo-Geeeeeeeeee!!! :yahoo:

If you're 46 that makes your Papa Chuy.... :dribble:
Older than DIRT! And after 5 p.m., about as exciting as dirt, too.

Thanks for the B-Day wishes everyone. Time to go party it up! There are a horde of Cougars in Scottsdale who going to be lucky enough to do some two-stepping with me on my B-Day. They just don't know it yet! :)
Lesseee. You're 46, Cougars usually go for YOUNGER guys so you're going dancing with 75 year olds? :lol: Have a great birthday and evening, however it turns out!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASSLICK!

pork.png

hillbillies.jpg

Still in love..

1981KatharineHepburn.jpg

Yer jerk off photo

Bunny2.png

remember this?

Howie.jpg

Yer second blind date yer Daddy arranged

fatandugly1.jpg

Yer dad and me "pre" coitus..

Geee.jpg

High school prom queen..

Scoot.jpg

Boot camp pics home..

MT17oring-01.jpg

Drunk yer first night in Az.

sco.jpg

You and AJ DRUNK?

392078786.jpg

Yer first wife?

queen.jpg

Thanks for the memories jackhole!

Wow! I imagine that viewing the "My Pictures" folder on Bust's computer could seriously damage the psyche of most halfway normal persons. Good thing the FJRforum has so few of them kinda folks. Bust, you fit right in here, and I'm sure Greg is appreciative of your birthday homage/collage. Bet it still pains you to see that photo of Dolly sandwiched between them two drunk perverts, though.