SkooterG rides the 06 Cal24

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much more I can add to this, other than the truth is somewhere in this ride report. SkooterG has proven he can talk a glass eye to sleep, keep talking and wake it back up. :stunned:
By late afternoon I had to close the garage door on this fool, or be faced with dealing with him for another day. :dribble:
BTDT.

IMG_1447.jpg

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah! Blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah & blah." - SkooterG

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah! Blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah & blah." - SkooterG
:rofl:

Priceless photo Nut.... :thumbsup:

Finally... A LD IB ride report I can relate to. And to think it came from SkooterG? :D As I read SG's report, it reminded me of racing mx where at a track I came up short on double, broke the femur, 3 ribs, and twisted and ankle. Next race.. after rehab.. same jump... go or wimp out? GO baby.. GO.

Good for ya SkooterG..

This thread was great. The writeup was great and piccies were awesome as usual.
The followup comments were priceless. :D
The funniest part about the comments is that the poor guy is so busy right now, that he doesn't have the time to think of a good comeback.

I think this will get him fired up... a little. :lol:

The funniest part about the comments is that the poor guy is so busy right now, that he doesn't have the time to think of a good comeback.
I think this will get him fired up... a little. :lol:

Busy? You mean he's finally off the friggin' dole? 'Bout time, the lazy sponge! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't have to win, or even necessarily try to be competitive. Just enjoy the camraderie, challenge, and adventure. I guarantee you will not regret it.
Your so right, I tried my first rally this last week-end. The MN1K. I will regretably admit I did not finish due to some circumstances, but had a great time with my boy that did it with me two-up. Saw some great midwest country and definitly want to do it again next year. (but with finishing of course) Nice right up scooter.