Skyway Highway Pegs?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kxb44

Reaction score
I seem to have heard rumors of a Skyway highway peg in the works. What is the status? Will it be soon or should I go ahead and order the Wild Bill pegs?

I seem to have heard rumors of a Skyway highway peg in the works. What is the status? Will it be soon or should I go ahead and order the Wild Bill pegs?
Hei,

Do order Wild Bill's amd Renate's highway pegs; I've got them and will hereby recommend them to all !

Regards

Tor

No®way

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the rumor began when I through out an Idea for some pegs. I don't think he undertook the project yet, but he will have to say for himself. I made my own.

Hei,

Do order Wild Bill's amd Renate's highway pegs; I've got them and will hereby recommend them to all !

Regards

Tor

No®way
+1, although I ordered just the brackets from Wild Bill and installed pegs and extenders from Kuryakin. Do a search for Wild Bill's pegs on this site to see pictures of that set up from others.

There is no footpeg in the works at this point. I have been working flat out for an extended period and there is no end in sight.

There is no footpeg in the works at this point. I have been working flat out for an extended period and there is no end in sight.

If you need help, I know this goofy guy with big ol' floppy ears who needs a job... ;)
Yeah, but I'm sure he wants the job done right the first time.... Not only that, but he would have to house and feed the bastard. It would be like having another pet!

If you need help, I know this goofy guy with big ol' floppy ears who needs a job... ;)
Yeah, but I'm sure he wants the job done right the first time.... Not only that, but he would have to house and feed the bastard. It would be like having another pet!
Oh no, with a pet you only have to house and feed them, I would also have to talk to this guy. :huh: