SOCAL FJR Riders April Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I haven't been on a real ride other than my daily commute in forever. How about this for a ride:

Saturday, April 9, 2011

San Diego Crew = Meet at Starbucks on 3440 Del Lago Blvd, Escondido, CA 92029 at 7:30 with KSU for the next rendezvous point being 7:45

LA/Riverside County Crews = Meet at Arco on 44987 Old Town Front St, Temecula, CA 92590 at 8:15. The San Diego group should arrive around the same time and we can have KSU at 8:30 to start the ride.

The ride will take us South toward the 76 then onto the 76 winding our way from there to the 79 via Mesa Grande. Then we will follow the 79 to Julian with a short bathroom pit stop and then ride down Banner Grade to the S2. Take the S2 to Ocotillo then get on to I8 for a short jaunt to Old Highway 80 riding it until we stop for lunch at the Campo Diner. We will finish off the ride by taking 94 to Otay Lakes and then one last stop by the 125 to head home. For those of you on facebook, I have also posted information there.

Link to ride map and MapSource File

Last edited by a moderator:
David! How the heck are ya?! Long time, no...something or other.

Sounds good to me. Got a date in mind yet, or just testing the waters? The entire month of March is spent for me, but if its later in April, I'm onboard.

BTW, any interest in the tech day on the 19th?

I've been away from here and didn't realize all this was happening. I have other plans mang. But if they change, I'm all over this. Keep the pace up for 'em Bill. ;)