SoCal Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
isnt it still octoberfest up there
You betcha! Chugalug time. :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

I believe our last few Big Bear rides were in October.
Uhhhh, I believe we'll be expecting... no, demanding MsNASCAR's most excellent BROWNIES!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease....??? :D :yahoo:

I am in! I will meet up in Temecula.

Other than the few that I met at the long beach motorcycle show it will be the first time meeting most of you. Looking forward to it!
Peter - A friend of mine and I are taking off about 9am from Tustin area to Redlands (I'm not doing the Temecula thang, too far a candy butt'er), you're welcome to join us if you'd like.If not we'll see you there eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im commited = Yes

Going down to get a new rear tire in the morning. Both bikes need new rear's. Todays ride just started showing the under-layers in one spot on the FJR.

Picked the FJR for the first new one. See you in Tel-me-cula...on Sunday. :clapping:

After the Big Bear lunch, we plan on running back to Temecula, via Idyllwild slabbing it down 215.

Sorry to say, I have become rather ill and must pass on this wonderful group ride. :(

Everyone ride safe, and photoshop me in a group picture. ;)

Uhhhh, I believe we'll be expecting... no, demanding MsNASCAR's most excellent BROWNIES!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease....??? :D :yahoo:
Simon,

MsNASCAR said they will be girl brownies because of someone's nut allergies.
Girl brownies are best! :yahoo:
I need a care package of them. I will miss them. :(

Now that I know there will be Brownies....

I'm in!!!! I'm in!!!! I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'll be bring my wife (Marilyn). Therefore I'll ride slowly behind Neil.

Sorry to say, I have become rather ill and must pass on this wonderful group ride. :(

Everyone ride safe, and photoshop me in a group picture. ;)

Simon,

MsNASCAR said they will be girl brownies because of someone's nut allergies.
Girl brownies are best! :yahoo:
I need a care package of them. I will miss them. :(
Bluesy,

Hope your ills are only the 24 hr type (Montezuma's revenge) and you make it. Because what the group doesn't eat, MsNASCAR and I will have with our vanilla bean ice cream while watching the recorded NASCAR race when we return after the BB ride. Eat your heart out. Go JJ (MsNASCAR's driver)