Big Bear

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll see the SanDog group at 6:30 in Temecula. I will try to be there before that not after like last ride to the winery...lol!
you guys going up the 15 to the 210,if so i will hook up with you guys.let me know.i figure the 91 and 15 area around .what time are ksu really up in temecula.

I'll see the SanDog group at 6:30 in Temecula. I will try to be there before that not after like last ride to the winery...lol!
you guys going up the 15 to the 210,if so i will hook up with you guys.let me know.i figure the 91 and 15 area around .what time are ksu really up in temecula.
If anybody has any other time in mind, I figure no later than 7am, since it takes about 1.5 hours to Sunland going the speed limit :glare: .

I'm also taking a stab at the route from Temecula being I-15 to I-10w to hwy 57n to I-210w if there are no brownies left. :dribble:

djbill, i replied to your pm but for some reason it isn't showing on my sent items. anyway, i was thinking of getting gas at 7AM at hour heacock/60 shell station. if you're there we can ride together. If not, i'll you in Sunland.

Cheers!

Slappy, I'm just glad for your sake you've johnny80s, Lanny and dj bill with you to keep the Ride organized. You let FJRBluesman, Neil San Diego and Low Level FJR Pilot get ahold of it: Soup Sandwich!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Slappy, I'm just glad for your sake you've johnny80s, Lanny and dj bill with you to keep the Ride organized. You let FJRBluesman, Neil San Diego and Low Level FJR Pilot get ahold of it: Soup Sandwich!!
Hey, Slappy has better things to do, like paying the bills.

Besides, all everyone has to do is follow the brownie crumbs.

Order up!! :D

...mmmmm....soup sammich with brownie crumbs...

Order up!!

:D
I will take a bottle of petite syrah with mine my order. And ladies (MsNASCAR & Shawn), please don't bogart that bottle. :dribble:

Pass it around. :glare:

Apparently it has been decreed that our family will be camping this weekend and my presence has been requested - or at least my wallet.

I'll catch all on the next ride. Have a fun and safe one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's just wrong. LLFJRP and Neil are great guys... for guys, how did they get dragged into this? Besides, soup and sammies are good anywho. ;)
Ya know.... beemerdons is just a johnny80s toy (when SkooterG isn't uising him). :D

Apparently it has been decreed that our family will be camping this weekend and my presence has been requested - or at least my wallet. 

I'll catch all on the next ride. Have a fun and safe one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo-Hoo!! I'm back in!!! Lanny aint there. :yahoo:
We'll miss you sweety, hugs and kisses. :wub:

OK, is the SD crew meeting in Temecula at 6:30? or 7:00? Just want to confirm someone will be there. Looks almost like I-5 is a bit shorter ride from I-78.

If anyone is interested, we plan to camp on top of the mountain near Big Bear.

Is the route in the first post accurate?

OK, is the SD crew meeting in Temecula at 6:30? or 7:00? Just want to confirm someone will be there. Looks almost like I-5 is a bit shorter ride from I-78.
If anyone is interested, we plan to camp on top of the mountain near Big Bear.

Is the route in the first post accurate?
The Temecula gathering is at 6:30 and KSU shortly after that. If you get there after that time and no one else is there, assume they have left and see you in Sunland at Starbucks on Foothill Blvd and Oro Vista Ave where upon KSU will be 9:00.

And let the fun (ride) begin. :yahoo:

Don't wait for us if we are not there at 6:30. We might take I5.
I-5 is the shorter route, at least according to GoogleEarth. Janet and I are going to be social animals and meet the crowd in Temecula. Either way, we'll see you folks tomorrow...

Don't wait for us if we are not there at 6:30. We might take I5.
I-5 is the shorter route, at least according to GoogleEarth. Janet and I are going to be social animals and meet the crowd in Temecula. Either way, we'll see you folks tomorrow...
Good Morning Neil, SkooterG and I are outside parked on your driveway. Are you and Janet ever getting up, you two are going to be late for the ride. At 0500 we are going to ring your damn doorbell!!!

Okay, sorry I ended up missing this. I did a low speed rear ender with our family van last night, no damage to the other vehicle, my bumper took a hit from their trailer hitch. I was able to pop most of it back in to drive but will be spending this morning working on it. Stinking flip flop caught under the brake pedal as I went from the gas to hit the brake. Couldn't get it unstuck fast enough and bam, we stopped using the rear of a Ford Econoline. Ugh! More expenses this month that I didn't need.