Socal Tech Day

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could be there to help stink the joint up - but can't.

I suggest everyone chip in, disassemble R's Hondapotamus, then see if all the parts can xnfr to the FJR... ;)

Sir Richard, Is the SoCal Tech Day still going on? I thought that You and Karen were invited to the Windsor Royal Wedding!

Last edited by a moderator:
Turns out Karen was invited but Richard has been excluded due to an indiscretion his committed with one of the royal hounds. That is in fact why he had to leave England.

Yes the tech day is still on, Karen and I were discussing food options last night......

The wedding is the week before which means i will be sobered up by then........

I guess it would help if I had an idea on who is gonna be here so post up it you are coming...also let me know if you will be actually doing some techie stuff....

R

Come when you like and you dont need to bring anything, but Andy WILL need his darts.

I will call before the event.

R

Yes the tech day is still on, Karen and I were discussing food options last night......

The wedding is the week before which means i will be sobered up by then........

I guess it would help if I had an idea on who is gonna be here so post up it you are coming...also let me know if you will be actually doing some techie stuff....

R
Not me, but I'm willing to help others... even Richard. I can cook too. :unsure:
What, no clam or lobster fest? :huh:

sure you can, or you can use Simon as he is full of hot air usually...

R

Remember guys I have burgers and Hot Dogs for Lunch, if you want anything fancy for later in the afternoon you will need to bring it....

R

I figure I have about 2 hours of stuff to do with help.

Those staying overnight, where are you booked at? I would consider a roommate Saturday night.

Any Sunday rides planned?

I'd like to go. I may try to install my alarm over the easter weekend, Then you can all marvel over the install.

But I like to observe anything that goes on (TechWise), so I can learn. dr

screw it ,get the taco guy,gotta be cheaper and easier than all that mess.i drink what you drink so i KNOW there will be no shortage there.lol

Yes Adam we sure can ride somewhere...

i think they are staying at the Super 8 up the street.

HERE is the link

R

screw it ,get the taco guy,gotta be cheaper and easier than all that mess.i drink what you drink so i KNOW there will be no shortage there.lol
Agree... paper plates, tacos and a few buckets of KFC is ezpz. You got enough to do without cleaning up after this bunch of scallywags.

But if you insist on firing up the BBQ, make mine a double with cheese.

Hope to be able to make it south, too. Sounds like a great day.

By when do you need a firm RSVP?