• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: 2016 FJR1300 ES in Colorado $11,250

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBound

Reaction score
It's time for me to downsize. I never really had the inseam for the FJR, and my legs aren't getting any longer. So...

https://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/d/denver-2016-yamaha-fjr1300-es-sport/7117560608.html

This 2016 Yamaha FJR1300 ES could be yours. 11,018 miles. Perfect condition. I am the second owner. I bought the bike in Wisconsin in 2018 and rode it home to Colorado. I added the Givi rack and top case; I've made no other mods. Since the tires are approaching the end of their lives, I'm throwing in a set of brand-new Bridgestone T-31 tires. GPS and Ram mount not included.

(This offer is not available to FJR Flyer, who has already purchased one 2016 FJR1300 ES from me. Limit one per customer.)  😁

Nice looking bike!  Hardly broken in.

01212_j6suyMXPex_1200x900.jpg

00808_gVwWLge8sj5_1200x900.jpg

Price reduced to $11,650. Miles increased to 10,995.

Two cars plus two bikes is one bike too many in my two-car garage!

Hey Mark,

Your previous steed is still in great shape.  Up until the shutdown, I was riding it everyday to work.  Taken a few trips.  Great bike.  Do you still have the Duc?

Hey, Chris. Nice to hear from you.

Importing the Monster into the US when we returned (August, 2018) would have been prohibitively complex. So I sold it before we moved back, then found your bike's sibling at a dealer in Wisconsin. Only a couple dozen in-between yours and mine on the production line, I believe; my bike's VIN ends in 345. Had 3,400 miles on it. I rode it back to Colorado.

Of the 19 bikes I've owned, only my 2016 FJRs made me say to myself, "This is it. This is as good as a motorcycle gets. There is nothing else for a one-bike guy to aspire to." But time marches on, relentlessly. I haven't felt totally comfortable on the bike for a while now. So on Tuesday I bought a pristine 2018 Guzzi V7III Milano with about 3,000 miles on the clock from a local dealer. I can flat-foot it at a stop, and I have no doubt that I can pick it up, if I should drop it. We're getting acquainted. It's going well. Farkling will commence shortly. I miss the FJR's time-warping thrust, the smoothness, the cruise control. Eventually, I will also miss the heated grips. Unfortunately, the Guzzi's alternator capacity doesn't permit such luxuries (although I may investigate an LED headlight conversion... we'll see).

Glad my first '16 is working out well for you. Give her an affectionate pat on the saddle from me.

Mark, I can understand.  My plan was for the '16 to probably be the last bike I purchase.  If I get the FJ running again (carb cleaning needed), that can be my 'small bike'.  But I'm pretending the FJR's weight and bulk won't become issues as I ride down this road. The Guzzi is a nice looking bike.  Have fun with it.

If I didn't already have an identical bike, I would be all over this. I bought mine two years ago, after some trouble finding a 2016 ES. This would have been perfect - even the location is perfect, as I live in Seattle, so a perfect two-day ride home to get acquainted. I love this bike! This is a steal IMO

Latest posts