Sorry, kalifornia...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canadiens are dancing in the streets right now. Just imagine a whole bunch of canucks with their toques on and parkas dancing aboot. lol

Er them thuh saim "Oilers" who yoosed tuh bee en Hyooston? Whut'er Texicans en Canadeeyuns doin' weth thuh saim teems?

Last edited by a moderator:
Goalie...."roloson"....who we lovingly refer to as..."rollie"....used to goaltend for minnesota. Thus.....dotster roots for edmonton....

Aw, take off, eh!

Hoser!

Signed, a Mighty Ducks fan.

Oh, and I thought about pointing out that behind the Orange Curtain here we're anything but the PRK, but that would be political and I dont want to get bounced :lol: .

I'm rootin for buffalo to win because my company flys them around. Too bad they lost in overtime tonight. Peoples republic of kalifornia....it's fitting....but, I won't continue on that...I'm not drinking.

Not really....just been working on the songs we have been playing. Since I didn't have a clue anyways what we were playing. Got the structure down.....need to work on the trimmings.

An Oilers fan was driving home from work and he passed by the local priest. He stops and offers him a lift. The priest thanks him kindly and together they proceed to the church to drop the priest off.

On the way they pass a man walking his dog on the other side of the road. On closer inspection the man was seen to be wearing a replica Sabres sweater. Now, the Oiler fan that was driving just hated the Sabres, and he suddenly felt an uncontrollable urge to run his car into him. He put his foot down on the accelerator and tried to hit him. At the last minute the Sabres fan jumped out of the way, the driver of the car heard a bang, but he was sure he'd missed him.

The two men proceeded to the church in silence. The Oilers fan pulled up and said, "Look Father, I'm really sorry about that incident back there. I don't know what came over me. Can you forgive me ??"

The Priest replied, "Of course I can forgive you my son, and don't worry - I GOT HIM WITH THE CAR DOOR."

Last edited by a moderator: