Squidly Behavior

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New rule: never, EVER watch a video posted by FJRJeff while eating a peanut butter sandwich.

I hope both those guys effed up their reproductive equipment. They're too stupid to be contributors to the gene pool. Nonetheless ya have to admire the guy trying to wheelie while facing the southend of a northbound bike. Looked that way to me anyway.

I hope both those guys effed up their reproductive equipment. They're too stupid to be contributors to the gene pool. Nonetheless ya have to admire the guy trying to wheelie while facing the southend of a northbound bike. Looked that way to me anyway.
I admit I watched the video clip several times and don't get a few things:

1) How can anybody be stupid enough to do stunts / and if they do, how can they do them with people so close?

2) I don't understand abusing a bike / and if you do... Without a shirt for chrissakes??!!

3) I don't quite see what the guy on the red bike was doing - it looked to me like he was facing away, then the bike shot backwards. Maybe FJReady is right and my eyes are bad. Was he trying a wheelie backwards?

Anybody with glasses help me here?

Overall just stupid, avoidable and tragic. Maybe they watched too much Superbike on Speed Channel?

Seen it a few times. funnier every time someone posts it!

I admit I watched the video clip several times and don't get a few things:1) How can anybody be stupid enough to do stunts / and if they do, how can they do them with people so close?

2) I don't understand abusing a bike / and if you do... Without a shirt for chrissakes??!!

3) I don't quite see what the guy on the red bike was doing - it looked to me like he was facing away, then the bike shot backwards. Maybe FJReady is right and my eyes are bad. Was he trying a wheelie backwards?

Anybody with glasses help me here?

Overall just stupid, avoidable and tragic. Maybe they watched too much Superbike on Speed Channel?

Can't help you with 1 & 2, but #3... He was standing in front of the bike holding the front brake and doing a burnout.... then the tire hooked up! :yahoo: :yahoo: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"1) How can anybody be stupid enough to do stunts / and if they do, how can they do them with people so close?"

They need all the people around to quickly pull the bikes off them . Always wondered how they learned to do that shit without getting killed... :lol:

Latest posts