Start the day with a little trials riding

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cota95

RI Beach Pop
Reaction score
He's a little ditty of Pat Smage having fun...

By the way, the world championship is coming to Rhode Island July 25-26 2015

I love playing around on my Sherco. No better motorcycle cross training out there. Smage is amazing.

Not much room for error on some of those rocks., Very talented rider.

How do we get tickets for the championship?

Not much room for error on some of those rocks., Very talented rider.
How do we get tickets for the championship?
www.wtc2015usa.com

If this doesn't work I will update tonight. Can't access sports on my work firewall

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen demos but have never been to an actual event. I'm keeping this highlighted on the calendar.

I have seen demos but have never been to an actual event. I'm keeping this highlighted on the calendar.
Mike, you won't be disappointed. As good as Smage looks in these videos, I would bet that no US rider will even place in the top ten! The Europeans and Japanese are unbelievable

Just a little more info,

This event " WILL " go on rain or shine, you can pay at the gate or on line. ritrialsclub.com We also have a motorcycle only parking area, with kick stand pads, ask for one at the gate.

Twisted Throttle's STORE is only 6 miles away from the event.

I spoke with James, he said you could order items and pick it up at the store.

Hours: Open 7 days 9am-5pm. Service is open Monday to Saturday 9am-5pm.

They land on their feet like a cat.
smile.png

I need to go to Portsmouth sometime this summer ...

How much of the competition can you see? Is the course laid out so you can see maybe three obstacles in the woods, or do you pick one obstacle and that's it?

Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks!

The way it was here the course was taped off & ya could go anywhere outside the tape, they even had shuttles to take ya way back in the woods.

I need to go to Portsmouth sometime this summer ... How much of the competition can you see? Is the course laid out so you can see maybe three obstacles in the woods, or do you pick one obstacle and that's it? Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Every obstacle (called 'sections') will be along a marked spectator trail, with shuttles to the distant ones. There will be 12 sections along the course (called loop) and the loop will be ridden 2-3 per day. There will also be a couple of sections in or close to the pits for folks that have a problem getting around. Each day will be seperate event counting toward the world championship. Saturday night will be a dinner and entertainment. I will post up more info as it gets nailed down.

George

Entered an enduro in the north Alabama hills once years ago that left us saying "WTF was that!". Closer post-race scrutiny of the race flyer cleared things up a little. The promoting club's name was ______ Track and Trials Club not ______Track and Trails. I've not come across the word trail since without doing a doubletake.

is what happens when trials sadists put on an enduro. Trials Training Center in Sequatchie Tn.
The 2015 TKO and WTC are on my ride wish list for this year. WTC offers a group streetbike campsite discount. Roadtrip any fellow southeasterners?

Latest posts