• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Streets & Trips 2013: $14.95!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somewhere between 1/2 and 2/3 of the people that do rallies including the Iron Butt Rally seem to easily get over these glitches easily. I've gotten 1st or 2nd place in the last ten rallies I've run with the software, and I wouldn't have done nearly as well had I used Mapsource. It sucks in ways that S&T doesn't.
A matter of opinion. I am very happy with Mapsource. I am not a S&T guy. And up until very recently, my Mapsource limited butt was kicking your S&T ass on a fairly regular basis in rallies. :finger:

I know plenty of other Mapsource fans in the rally community, so I am not alone.
Looks like yer on the downhill slide there SkooterG.

S&T FTW!

Somewhere between 1/2 and 2/3 of the people that do rallies including the Iron Butt Rally seem to easily get over these glitches easily. I've gotten 1st or 2nd place in the last ten rallies I've run with the software, and I wouldn't have done nearly as well had I used Mapsource. It sucks in ways that S&T doesn't.
A matter of opinion. I am very happy with Mapsource. I am not a S&T guy. And up until very recently, my Mapsource limited butt was kicking your S&T ass on a fairly regular basis in rallies. :finger:

I know plenty of other Mapsource fans in the rally community, so I am not alone.
Looks like yer on the downhill slide there SkooterG.

S&T FTW!

Definitely. Glory days.... :(

I loaded the software this weekend and played with it a bit. Easy to use and will work great for trip planning. What a steel!
smile.png

Thanks Matt,

Dave

Hrm...might have to jump on it this time around. I just loaded my 2005 version back up and wish I had newer.