• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stuff

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radman

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
Audiovox CCS-100 Control Pad $25 plus ride

New, unused, never pushed, mounted, or handled, as in NEW.---SOLD

03-05 Gen 1 Throttle Body/Injector assemblies

1)Complete with MAP, TPS, Throttle Cables, Idle Adjust Cable, Wire Harness $75.00 plus ride---SOLD

2)Semi Complete with MAP, Wire Harness, Idle Adjust Cable. Needs 2 injector orings at rail, pump side hose, no TPS.

%24T2eC16RHJGoE9nuQfSlTBP+dUf48Vw~~60_57.JPG

$40.00 plus airfare

3) Thermostat housing, with stat and upper hoses, mint. $35.00

5) Final drive, low miles, lube (Mobil 1) changed every 2-3000 miles. New drive side seal, excellent condition BUT for a dent and small crack in housing. Does not leak, nor is operation affected in any way, but better forewarned than foreskinned, or something like that. But for $35 plus transportation via your favorite carrier, what's to bitch about?

019.jpg

6) Fuel Pressure Regulator. Regulates fuel pressure, hence the name. $15.00, plus State Of The Art packaging by our S.O.T.A packaging dept, as well as it's delivery to your door by those fine people in light blue.

017.jpg

7) Air Cleaner Housing Complete. Strangely unmodified, even has that temperature thingy on top. Gen 1 of course, the good ones. You know you deserve it, tell her to STFU. $40.00 plus a contribution to the USPS Pension Fund.

021.jpg

8) Shifter/Foot Locator metallic thing. Like new-only shifted by granny etc. etc., Never touched asphalt, much to my regret. $45.00 plus a donation to facilitate a journey beginning with a launch via my Trebuchet.

015.jpg

folks.jpg

More stuff as I find it. Know I have final drive, water manifold, etc just gotta find it. Pics will be put up if someone bitches loud enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
He Lives!! Don't need the stuff, Just glad to see you're still hanging around. :yahoo:

Thanks folks. Found a Morgan Carbtune, the KLR doesn't really need it, so off it goes. Perfect condition, all the extra connectors there, $75.00 shipped in the US of A.

$85.00 to Canuckia (border searches etc)

$285.00 to Mehico (Bribes, DEA payoffs etc)

SOLD!!

I waited 4 hours and nobody took it so I will :p . Don't really need it but a spare is always good and someday I'm going to do a tech day and two will be handy.

Thanks folks. Found a Morgan Carbtune, the KLR doesn't really need it, so off it goes. Perfect condition, all the extra connectors there, $75.00 shipped in the US of A.

$85.00 to Canuckia (border searches etc)

$285.00 to Mehico (Bribes, DEA payoffs etc)

5N95F25M13Gd3M73N3c775c2091e515ff1ff2.jpg
I'm in on the Carbtune!

I waited 4 hours and nobody took it so I will :p . Don't really need it but a spare is always good and someday I'm going to do a tech day and two will be handy.
If it is surplus for you and you don't really want/need it? I will gladly take it!

Interested in the "Semi Complete" throttle body/injector assembly.

Edit: Going to pass. Thanks to Rad for replying to my PM so quickly.