Suing to get it back

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the Hell was that boy doing with himself in prison that made him notice he'd been clipped? :unsure:

No foreskin should be the Least of his Problems. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funniest part of it to me is that after having such traumatic and debilitating violence committed against him, he's asking for a measly thousand bucks in damages! :lol:

The Rabbi took a full 2 gallon jar of foreskins to his friend the Taxidermist, and explained that he had been collecting these things for years but didn't know what to do with them. Rather than throw them out, he asked if there was anything the Taxidermist could do with them..... "Leave the jar with me for a week....."

Back a week later and the Rabbi was anxious to see what the Taxidermist had come up with. He pulls out this nice little box and proudly shows the Rabbi a beautifully crafted wallet.

"Wallet!!??" said the Rabbi, "But I brought you this big 2 gallon jar of foreskins!!" The Taxidermist explained, "Yes, but all you have to do is rub it a few times and it turns into a suitcase."